From seed to weed a boy and his scrog 2nd try Girl Scout Cookies and Gold Leaf

yea,i was going to suggest staying seated while enjoying that bad boy!! @Oldstoner

2 Likes

It was taking me twice to clear it @Countryboyjvd1971 but when I figured out how to put the water in the upper chambers correctly it actually clears almost to easy it is like a solid little chunk of smoke . It is almost to thick so you have to swallow instead of inhale but until I get more used to it every puff has give me that head rush that makes your face feel warm

5 Likes

Nice @Oldstoner woohoo :raised_hands:
Glad your enjoying it
I bought a little bubbler dab rig not to long ago and Iā€™ve been smoking rosin almost exclusively when home that is hahaha
I need to start a thread on the rosin press I picked up

4 Likes

Absolutely tag me in that thread I throw more out then you can believe cause it is such a mess . One glass bowl is so clogged I cant get it cleaned . I boiled it and all the goop made a soild ball in the pipe and is stuck probably 2 or 3 solid grams @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I think I may have not understood I was talking about the nasty black dripping shit in my pipe and thought you had a better way your talking about a real press not a gadget to help with resins. Just figured out rosin and resin is way different. Told yall old school over here . I just learned last year hash is actually just keef

3 Likes

Hahahahah yeah bro big difference for sure sounds the same lol
Itā€™s all good bro Iā€™m old school too but have come around to a new way of thinking hahaha
I will definitely tag you in when I start it bro
Rosin is nice flavorful smoke you donā€™t need a whole lot either just a dab hahahaha
Iā€™m at work bro so Iā€™m bouncing on and off today haha

1 Like

Iā€™m game , when and where.

2 Likes

@FloridaSon be safe brother this wasnā€™t you was it ?

16 Likes

Omg best wishes to you all out there

1 Like

Dude, I just wet my draws Iā€™m laughing so hardā€¦ @Oldstoner

2 Likes

@Oldstoner i have forgotten many things in my short life hereā€¦not my weed!! lol
rule of thumb;always pack your weed before you pack that bowl!!lol

4 Likes

Nah, Brother. Iā€™m dug in. Iā€™m in a good place. I expect damage, but not injury.

6 Likes

18 minutes until I get :heart: back @Oldstoner

2 Likes

Lmao outta likes thatā€™s funny right there , I donā€™t care who ya r

1 Like

Yeah that one had me laughing out loud all alone . I got a bunch of hilarious inappropriate memes but they would me put in ILGM jail I have a feeling . To bad there isnā€™t a grownups section in the back like the 80s video storeā€™s where we could share the funny stuff

3 Likes

IMG_137182219215002

11 Likes

whatā€™s up oldstoner . if your pipe is clogged i suggest pouring a little bit of iso alcohol and some iodized salt and give it a good shake in all chambers, pour it out then run some warm water a few times through it. should look new when itā€™s cleaned like this.

2 Likes

Its a small hand pipe I think I may have to break it get my ball of resin and toss it my little bong got scratched up is why I originally got a new one but I am going to use that method to keep this one clean from the start . We used to use salt and crushed ice as a kid and swirl . Now I just rinse it after use till I get it figured out . Thank you bud

2 Likes

ive seen these, on my bucket list of things for future, I also really want some of those air pots, I might splurge next grow but im trying to grow 20, that could be expensive.

1 Like

@Oldstoner love it bro well said

1 Like