From seed to weed a boy and his scrog 2nd try Girl Scout Cookies and Gold Leaf

Didn’t realize it had been that long since I updated my journal so . This is what the girls are looking like now and I am about to raise my lights back up to 30 inches so they start to stretch a little more my poor gold leaf is just getting fat . Look at the pictures her butt is twice as wide as she is tall . The second one is GSC.

another week or so will be a dose of liquid Karma to ease the shock and time to femm the girls and start training . I am a little bit embarrassed about how excited I am about getting to try and do a scrog grow . Kind of like a kid at Christmas.

8 Likes

Looking good brother
Your doing a great job raising those young girls into proper ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Looking good chief :smirk: I will be following along! :+1:I’m excited for you as well

1 Like

So the one with the really fat leaves is Girl Scout cookie extreme?

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@peachfuzz yes the ones with the short fat leafs are the girl scout I think . But to be completely honest that is one of the reasons for one of my new rules . Never tend the Grow when your stoned I am only about 75% sure . I am 100% positive that it is one of each . I thought it was but the fat leafs look like the Gold Leaf I lost on my last grow

2 Likes

Oh well I guess I’m just going to have to buy them both now old stoner …I’ll just blame it on you LOL…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::relaxed:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lmao! I keep that in my notes. Glad to see your grow is looking good. :+1:

2 Likes

Haha yeah it’s @Oldstoner 's fault hahahaha

1 Like

Lmao @skinnieboi10 actually I did to and I numbered the pots I planted them in but now that they are sprouted I am thinking by the way they look that I may have been a little to stoned and made a mistake they one looks like my gold leaf and the other is going to be a beast .

1 Like

Well the adventure part of the grow has begun femmed the girls this morning. They are doing great so far the next couple of days will tell if I did it right .

9 Likes

5 days after being femmed for the first time and the girls are loving it . They will be up against the scrog soon going to start lite feeding soon to let them be all that they can be

9 Likes

Nice thanks for the pics and insight

1 Like

Looking good @Oldstoner
Nice :+1: work keep it up

1 Like

Still not feeding any real nutrients yet just watering and have settled in at a nice 6.3 ph.

8 Likes

Is that the top or side of a old dog crate your using for your scrog net :thinking: @Oldstoner

2 Likes

I was thinking of using the screen that acts like springs for a crib mattress. Wasn’t sure about the small spacing, so what you have there should be able to give me an idea of what to expect.

If it’s too small, I can run a homemade 4" grid.

2 Likes

Thats what i use a small kids metal fram its
2x4 same size as my big tent and squares are 4inch its perfect

3 Likes

That sounds good. I was concerned about the 2" because I read so much about people using 4"sq.

3 Likes

It should work great
Keeping everything under scrog or the fram lol
The girls will work there way up for sure i say run with it

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 it is the divider for a extra large dog crate my Sheppard is about 120lbs so the divider is no good he takes up the whole thing .

1 Like