Friend or foe that is the question

What’s going on , I noticed these bugs on my pepper plants I can’t tell if they are milkweed or leaf footed :thinking: I’ve seen some pictures online And it seems as if they contradict each other! Some show the baby leaf footed with leaf footed shaped legs and some don’t. Same with the milkweed they do not have them. But they show pictures that some of them have black spots on their back and some don’t Any help would be appreciated

4 Likes

Wow. Let me tag a couple of bug folks for you. . :wink:
@Spiney_norman @PurpNGold74
Any ideas on these crawlers in the above pic fellas ?
:v:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :+1:t3: I don’t know whether to squish em or wish em well lol

4 Likes

More than welcome my friend.
May take a lil bit for them to get back but they will.
Others will be along too I’m sure. Just can’t remember who else knows bugs right off.
Best of luck.
:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Harmful to plants.
Eliminate them.
Something of a rule of thumb…
Predators typically are single and anything in groups are eating the plants.

12 Likes

Thanks for getting back so quick brother.
Appreciate the help. :pray:

:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

MY RULE: if it moves, it dies. Exceptions being Hummingbirds and bees. I just watch the HB hit the feeder for 14 draws and a 2 second perch. Gazing outdoors, while grow sleeps.

7 Likes

Just hit them with a good pressure blast of Neem oil :+1:t3:

2 Likes

What Are Leaf-Footed Bugs and Are They Harmful? - Dengarden this is ur bug have a look and read of this article

3 Likes

In the stink bug family, get rid of them fast , Garden Nightmare, I had stink bug’s on cannabis, I used Sevin Dust to get rid of them or i wouldn’t have had any cannabis left

3 Likes

I dont have any bugs

1 Like

Remind me to stay the HELL out of your garden. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

They gotta go. I don’t grow outside, but if I did, I’d buy a praying mantis egg pod and tie one on every plant I had. Those things eat everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly. If it moves, they eat it.

3 Likes

:rofl: Lmaooo

I appreciate your help!!

1 Like

Anytime I Don’t want you to get infested with those, They will eat plants until nothing left but the stalk, and it doesn’t matter what kind , kill them, Sevin Dust worked for me , I seen my grandmother Dust cabbage plant’s infested with Stink Bug’s

1 Like

Thanks, Nice to have pest irradication workers for cheap, maybe.

My wife bought some last year, and she started them to early. Hundreds of the little shits hatched. It was amazing. They give you a sack with a window to hatch indoors if you want. We put them outside, then a cold snap came and killed them I’m sure.