Friend of a friends strains. New journal

All my trichs or still clear…

That’s ok, she’s just eating herself, she’ll last till harvest.

1 Like

I’ve seen plants “eat themselves” but never like this. It started from the left side and worked to the right. I’m not doubting you, so I’ll leave her be. The way it’s happening though is strange.

Looking at your pics, I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. What exactly are you concerned about, do you think you have a deficiency?

I would say you’re about three weeks from harvest, so any deficiency isn’t really something you can fix now because it will be time to flush next week. Just give her the last feeding this week and see how she reacts.

2 Likes

She’s completely eating leaves in four days. And trust me, dollface. I’m not arguing. Just trying to understand a bit better. My concern is; that she won’t fully finish ripening. Also, the plant that I put into the flowering room three weeks ago looks as if she is just in preflower. But, is a clone from the latter plant. So, if she’s not in full bloom, and the momma is (to me) slowed down, something as a whole isn’t right.
I know there’s different flowering stages,

1. preflower
  2. budlets
  3. raging flowering machine
  4. swelling
  5. ripening.
    But the stage between 3 and 4 seem to be slow, with the leaf issues. That’s my concern. I’ve got the other clones that I have now, that I would like to understand exactly what the issue is. I feed her last night, with a one time only bloom booster under the assumption of 3 weeks left. Which is when it’s suggested. So I’ll calm down, and take your advice. I will watch her trichomes closely. Bud for bud. Start my flush next Sunday night. If the death starts working into the buds, I will take them buds down. Bud only then. (obviously with the exception of trichomes) I feel like she shouldn’t be eating herself yet.
1 Like

Also, is that Lucille ball in your profile picture? She was such a fox. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My plants start to eat themselves in mid flower about one month from harvest. I’ll start to get yellow and red leaves all over the plant. By the time I harvest, there are no green leaves left on the plant, or very little.

I think you’re worrying for no reason. Those buds should start to swell now and for the next two weeks. I think they look good.

Oh, that’s Dolly Parton for my avatar. Lol, she came with the name for my last grow, Mona, and I’ve just grown too fond of her to change it.

1 Like

Maybe it was just past strains… My last grow was a gg4 bagseed. She got hidden in the woods for about 2 months, brought back in, flowered and never lost a leaf. And I also had some lemon kush that only lost leafs with deficiency.

This was the gorilla glue. Sucks I never got any clones. She was soooooo tasty. And the buds where perfect. Dense, sticky, (I could stick a bud to my rear view) shiny, citrusy gasy flavor!

3 Likes

They do look beautiful, but there’s a big difference between an indoor grow and outdoor. But telling you, you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Thank you for the reassuring vibes. I trust you and your knowledge. Now back to dolly, she was sexy too! Lmao (and not for her boobs!)

2 Likes

Well, her boobs certainly help. Lol

2 Likes

Those babies are intimidating! Put a hurtin’ on ya if you’re not paying attention!

2 Likes

Lol, her boobs? I suppose if I were a guy I’d be intimidated too.

1 Like

Lmao… I’m not a big boob guy anyways…

1 Like

115/61 swelling up now. She has regained color. I did something to help that. @raustin looks as if you are right too. She’s eating herself. But I seemed to slow the rate some.

5 Likes

116/62 looking at the trichomes tonight, and they are almost all cloudy on the sugar leafs, and about 40/60 (cloudy/clear) on the buds. I’m thinking about another week. Although my fingers are crossed for longer. I think there’s a lot more weight to be put on. I moved another monster cropped clone into the flower room last night. Tonight, I spread her open as far as she could, and tied her down. Removing a few leafs along the way.

2 Likes

Was that meant to sound dirty!? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::rofl: Don’t forget the safe word!!

2 Likes

Lol, I thought the same thing. Sounded like you’re in a dungeon.

1 Like

I think they have longer than a week. Remember to look at the trichs on the buds, not the leaves.

1 Like