Friend of a friends strains. New journal

I would suppose the potential is there. But even if they herm you could just keep an eye out for nanners and pluck those suckers. Probably not a huge difference in herm weed than there is harvested way too early either.

3 Likes

Iā€™m dealing with this same issue, but my plants are staggered in age/maturity, so no matter what, Iā€™ll have to move a couple plants at least. I would flip now, and harvest when you have to. If itā€™s way early, you can just make hash or edibles with it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not an easy task to move a Scrog. I would flip it. As for making hash and edibles remember itā€™s the same level of thc and cbd just more concentrated. If itā€™s too early it will have the effect of bud harvested early.

1 Like

Hell yeah. Thanks a lot guys! As far as flipping back to flower, I did it last night. I guess well wait and seeā€¦ Maybe my once sought after glorious cannabis covered screen was just a beautiful, beautiful dream. But I can still learn from it, right? I guess we all are. We will definitely find out if two days of veg, after sexing using photo period, back to 12 will herm. As far as ediblesā€¦ I made killer batch of butter the other day. Use 13 ozs of sugar leaves to a lb of butter. Needless to say, two cookies, and my body literally felt medicated. A extremely heavy body stone, and mentally sedated. Plus colors seemed more vibrant and lights were brighter. Much like the onset of lsd. Just not as intense. That was after three and a half cookies. I spent probably 5 hours cooking, straining, and finger licking to make.

1 Like

Alsoā€¦ Thank you for those tags brother. And thank everyone else that replied. I really do enjoy this forum. You guys kick ass! I plan on sticking around, and one day, will get to try Roberts strains! Hopefully without all the troubles of this grow.

2 Likes

I try to be what little help I can! :wink:

1 Like

Lol, and ill take what I can.

I donā€™t think u will have a problem with hermies. It was only 2 days. They havenā€™t even noticed.

I think u will b happy u flipped them. Moving plants is super stressful on them and harvesting early just plain sucks. All your work for street level weed, which is what u get when u harvest before potency kicks up.

Hope it works in your favor ! Happy growing.

4 Likes

Day 57. Tomorrow Iā€™m gonna take the time to take off all the leafs under the screen

plus a little something something I found on the way home from work.

2 Likes

Lol yeah moving them is out of the question. I felt as if I had no choice to flip them back. If she herms so be it. I have two clones that are small and could be easily moved with ease and privacy. Iā€™m hoping to get at least 2 or 3 ozs off her. My last grow was a gg4 hybrid and she was small. And I still got 66 grams.

this is her

1 Like

Oh yeah! Love me some shrooms!

2 Likes

Me too! I am a bit more partial to lsd, as psilocybin gives me a migraine the next day. I made a mushroom extract with alcohol. Maybe that will alleviate the headache. I found some blue meanies the other day. ā€¦ I canā€™t wait to try themā€¦

2 Likes

Good to know! I suffer migraines without shrooms, and Iā€™ve considered them. Iā€™m leaning towards ayahuasca, actually. My wife is friends with a shaman that does ceremonies about once a month.

3 Likes

Well if I try the extract this weekend (which I plan on) ill let you know.

3 Likes

Day 62. 11 days since pistils showed. I have a feeling sheā€™s going to be slow to flower. But on the bright side, I still have a six month lease for now. So at least I have all the time in the world to flower her.

And thereā€™s the clonesā€¦

4 Likes

Ive got to get some more pipe cleaners so I can do a final tie down on some taller spots. ( Ive got to be honest, sheā€™s been a bit neglected, at least to my standards.) Iā€™ve started adding potassium and phosphorus yestready.

Question; I bought some flower fuel. Can that be added to your normal nutes? Obviously not until half way through flowering.

Sorry, Iā€™m not familiar with flower fuel, but looking on Amazon, it looks very concentrated. Iā€™d go by the directions, but start at about 1/4 strength and see how they like it. Go slow so you donā€™t burn them, but you should be able to start feeding that alongside whatever flowering base nutrients youā€™re using, as soon as you have buds starting to form.

2 Likes

Never used that particular brand before, but itā€™s a flowering booster. Iā€™ve used a few different ones over the years. It should have a feeding schedule. If not, boosters are used in conjunction with your normal feeding.
Generalized Info here:
Commonly, a week before the flip add at 1/4 tsp per gal. Then a 1/2 tsp usually around week 3-4 and 1 tsp around week 5-6

2 Likes

Sweet thanks a lot guys. Iā€™m gonna give it a go the next batch of juice I mix up.

Day 63, 12 days flower. Tomorrows the big day for the flower fuel. That will be 22 mps of the cocos a+b, 3.8 ml of the bud xl, 1/4 dose of flower fuel, and 1 ml of root excel 20180821_192802|375x500

not really much of a change since yesterdayā€¦