Hi all – thanks in advance for the help.
I started 8 auto flower seeds about 14 days ago- six made it to little 1 inch seedlings, but They all got burnt/shriveled except for one…
I am assuming My light was on too high.
I am wondering what setting it should be on for the seedling stage, and what is the light depth… My plan is then to move them to 18 to 24 inches away and go with 24 or 16/8.
Below is some info, but holler if you want to know more.
I appreciate the help!
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed ALL ILGM AUTO FEMS (
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF. FOX FARMS OCEAN
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths 3GAL FABRIC ONCE TRANSFERRD FROM SEEDLING TRAY
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) X
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable X
- What kind of Light system? MARS HYDRO TS 3000W LED
- Temps; Day, Night 80-85, but I can raise light
- Humidity; Day, Night X
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size NONE
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NONE
- Co2; Yes, No NO