Fresh grow help

Exciting isn’t it?

3 Likes

Skorp said it best!!

2 Likes

How far along is that one??

1 Like

It’s 3 days behind the other. It would be 45 days old. The big plant is 48 days old.

1 Like

Yea I’m about a week and a half ahead of you and my Amnesia Haze was doing the same thing… I thought it was an Autoflower, but I realized it wasn’t because the pistols weren’t showing.

I think she’s telling you she’s ready for flower my friend!!

1 Like

Yeah im feeling that she was ready to flower about a week ago. But im pushing them until this time next week. Im considering maybe trying to pull the top down on small plant so i can push the veg as long as i want. But we will see. I at least want to give them a nice flush before flip and they are both pretty moist right now.

Update: 3 days since the last training, bushier than ever.

I pulled the branches down a little and removed some huge fan leaves.

I tried to get some close up pictures of the cookies. I think they came out alright.

She got some leaves removed right above all the new growth thats coming from the middle. Shes a freak.

Before.

After.

Not long now and itll be flower time. Ill be able to do a flush between now and before flower to prepare them.

I think if i move my lights up a couple more inches ill be fine for flower but i still have the hook if need be.

2 Likes

Hell yes man these are my girls as of right now the lights just came back on

3 Likes

Looking happy and covered in lady bugs.

1 Like

Yea for sure and is it just me or does the new growth look a little yellow? Lol see I told you my head screws with me lmfao

They look great! The LST really gets em bushy in a hurry.

1 Like

Yea is t that the truth lol but the thing is I haven’t had them tied in like 2 weeks the lower branches are shooting through the center and filling out the canopy like no other lol but for some reason I feel like the new growth is slowing in my opinion? Lol
Also got some close-ups

1 Like

It seemed like that to me to, but you have to realize each time you pull them all down it sends energy to rest to fill in and grow. But sooner than later it will be exploding. Honestly 3 trims later it looks like I did absolutely nothing to mine lol.

1 Like

Right on I hear that I just defoliated like 3-4 days ago and I guess they’re filling out pretty quick?

1 Like

They will. And each time you do it comes back happy and hearty!!

1 Like

Yea true does this look like nitrogen to you? They seem really bright green more than they usually are? Does it have something to do with flowering and the 12/12 cycle?

1 Like

Nah they look fine. Just so much fresh new fast growth it takes time to fill in. Mine looked same and I said the same.

1 Like

Ok gotcha thanks man it’s almost kinda like being a real woman and needing reassurance all the time🤦‍♂️ Lmfao

1 Like

If it does get lighter you can fine mist foliar feed and it will perk up overnight. Do it an hour before lights on, do not mist flowers. Plants love it.

1 Like

So what do I do just spray the leaves? Should I get one of those pressurized pump sprayers? Like the small ones