Free stuff, who doesn’t want free stuff

@Drinkslinger bad news there bud that stuff well at least the Azos , Mykos and the powdered calcium to mix dor a folier spray are a excellent product and you wont want to grow without them again .

1 Like

That’s what I suspected

2 Likes

I have been using mine for about a week now and my plants have exploded

1 Like

Wish i would of seen this gem. I just paid 39 bucks for a bottle of orca. Yes a lot of places do samples. Mammoth p was supposed to send me 1 and never did bastards. So i added microbe too my system maybe this will remind the girls they are hyper plants and should grow fast

Same lol got mine yesterday

Got mine today, just in time and for under $10. Thanks for the heads up. :smiley:

Does calcium act as a pst deterrent? I had some little flies looked like gnats eating the leaves of my plants I sprayed my plants with calcium mix that came in the sample pack as a foliar Spray as it says and now I have no pests bothering my plants

Mammoth P Microbes came out with a prevent insecticide for mites. Can’t say if it works or not, from Mammoth P so probably cost a lot
Hydro stores today started giving out samples

Those are great, I may contact a friend who needs them, thanks!

1 Like

Hi. ? @Drinkslinger Am i too late to jump on? What’s the deal?

https://xtreme-gardening.mybigcommerce.com/cart.php?suggest=6e433fbc-87e6-499e-abea-c8fb6d3160ce

5 Likes

Many thanks man @Drinkslinger . Brewing tea this weekend. My first. Wish me luck.:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks a million! I got mine for a total of $8.94.

2 Likes

Happy Saturday. Welcome @cannaberry Great forum. Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks @Drinkslinger for the lead! Just ordered a sample kit, cant wait to get it!

3 Likes

I’ve had mine for a while no idea what to do with it yet.lol

Azos and mycos are great for the root zone when transplanting.

The cal carb used as a foliage spray.

The tea bags, well they’re tea bags. You brew it and feed the plants.

2 Likes

Never used that stuff yet. Still finishing my first. Check it out if you got a minute. We have similar names.lol

1 Like

Im using the sample pack on my grow now… Roots are fat. Plants look good

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes