Freakshow exotics

I was told yesterday this is a plant for concentrates. Due to the covered in pistols…
Kinda saddened me. I guess I need to find a proper processor.

2 Likes

I got my abc and abc x cheese yesterday!
I cant wait till I get to pop them.

2 Likes

Noice! I’ll be watching those too. Weirdos are the best. :metal:

1 Like

I couldn’t help myself. I bought frisain duck and grinspoon today. Ill get those in like 3 months!!!

5 Likes

I feel ya the allure of future grows is just to much sometime and just gotta buy some more seeds . Hopefully someday they cross breed freakshow leaf genetics with a fruitier strain to make the terp profile more palatable for general smoking. Maybe you should just get a rosin press or alcohol evaporator and just make your own extracts.

2 Likes

The other freak is popping seeds. Yay. Gonna have her for a long long time. Lol

11 Likes

Nice plump Christmas tree you have there!:+1::100::v:

1 Like

What a gorgeous freak :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Does this smoke like normal weed.?

4 Likes

Great question Re Re,
I’m definitely interested in smoke report also @Amazon66

3 Likes

How are you doing these days, any new recipes coming for winter time like stews and soups or casseroles? I’ll have to get some on the link

2 Likes

I can’t wait to grow those this spring. I got some ABC (Australian Bastard Cannabis) seeds on the way as well. Maybe a freaky bastard strain since, I have some freakshow pollen :v:

4 Likes

Man. My abcs are not popping. Im about to try some hyd peroxide mix to eat some shells off

1 Like

I hate when that happens. :slightly_frowning_face: I had 5 “testers” of an unknown strain, that I got with an order, that all failed. I was irritated with myself after the first 2. After the other 3 and 1 of the seeds I actually paid for failed, the irritation got redirected…

2 Likes

I got these as a hook up. I can’t really complain. But I want them to pop sooo fricken bad. Lol

3 Likes

How old are the ABC seeds? Have you tried, lining the inside of a small pill bottle with sand paper and putting them in there and shaking them around a bit. I sometimes need to do this with older or thicker shelled seeds. I think that I have a video somewhere on it. I have had to do this with other types of seeds as well. :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve Sanded, clipped and hydrogen peroxided them. One of the hydrogen ones popped. She looks very odd so far.

Not all together. Just one method at a time lol.

3 Likes

I dont think I Sanded properly

1 Like

Testing the freak early. Kinda buzzed already lol

3 Likes

Going thru a canna school right now. Getting some creds!!!

3 Likes