Freakshow exotics

I’m just waiting in flower. Ill take a pic this morning. Well morning for them. Lol this eve. We have a bit more bud formation.

1 Like

Freakshow comes out of humboldt. The breeder /creator is shapeshifter. It was from crossing duckfoot and other sharp leaved cannabis plants… sativa dom. 90/10

Does Freakshow provide a freaky high? Jordan and others who’ve sampled it believe it does. “It has a different taste, scent and high than any other type of cannabis,” he says, “enhancing creativity and energy but also giving a mild hallucinatory twist that alters your perception of time and space. This is definitely a stimulating strain, not a couchlock strain

6 Likes

I’ve got some of these on the way, along with a vial of pollen :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Week 3 flower

10 Likes

Dude u meed to send me one of these seeds. This is badazz. And how much is a vial of pollen never seen u can buy pollen but then again i never looked for it either

1 Like

Absolutely nutty looking… that is just awesome!!!

1 Like

The sun. 

12/12. End of week 5

Ffof nutes and soil
Temps are in the 60s day and 40s night

11 Likes

Talk about a gunshow!!! Pistils-galore!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lucky :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking awesome👍

1 Like

Outmotherfreakingstanding. I can’t wait to grow these :+1: :v:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yep thats a yard sign as a stake. Lol

4 Likes

Im curious what do her Terps smell like my Jack herer strangely enough smells like overripe mangos

1 Like

Not fruit that’s for sure. Not a cheese. Kinda gross. Makes me gag when I rub a stalk and sniff. A weird smell im not used to.

4 Likes

Lolz living up to her name I suppose! She looks WAY cooler than she smells!

2 Likes

I just realized your pic is of a King Weed album. Nice!

1 Like

Fuzzy Ballz!!! It doesn’t look like buds except maybe for the hairs total freak show man.

1 Like

Very pretty but strange for sure we’ll need smoke report

2 Likes

Hopefully it smokes half as crazy as it looks :v:

2 Likes