Freakshow exotics

I had to check his stuff out. I seen the twig it’s epic. Thanks for the finds never heard of this breeder. This guys got the stuff I like. I def prefer older stuff like that. I’m going to get something with chem dog 91 and one of those OG kush.

2 Likes

there’s a video on chem Cinderella 99. The beginning of the strain. Its pretty coo.

1 Like

Never seen it before. Very trippy!! Welcome to the site btw… never seen ya around. This one I’ll watch man… good luck

1 Like

I got on these sites a while back but worked another until i got the hang of it. Lol. Now im branching out. These ladies are a super fun way to get people talking.

2 Likes

Neato and :pray: welcome

3 Likes

Clones rooted and transplanted in coco from ffof.
Dakine nitro nutes with calmag added each feeding. 2/1 feed/water per week

Cmh 315 veg 18/6 for 3 weeks
2 6 inch fans
temp and rh ill add when hooked up

12/12 1000 hps
Port ac, box,ceiling and ocillating fan
temp and rh ill add when hooked up

5 Likes

Nice plant and interesting to me, I was trying to pull the trigger on starting the Dakine line and trying there mixed coco. You like it thus far

2 Likes

What up okie. So far its super easy to use. The plants seem to like it.

@SpaceInvader are you the graff artist???

Idk what that means so I don’t think so, but I am confused

1 Like

https://g.co/kgs/kXaa4m

WQJ0BQ302QBKKKEKHKNKQKNKZKVK4KAK4K1KNQHS5KVKWQF0GQ10HKT0ZKNK5KDKIKLS8K1KNQHS2QA0ZKEK5QY0XK

I found this one on my inside plant! Super awesome bugger!!!

2 Likes

Are we allowed to trade seeds on this site? I want some frisian duck. Some abc would be awesome too!!!

No, that is not allowed.

Oh hell no! I’d have to burn my house down just to be sure I got him! Then move to different city.

1 Like

@CoyoteCody is the artist on here doing all the avatars if thats what you mean

Where can one get these freak show seeds😍

Space invader is a graffiti artist. From France. Does bitmap looking art.

Dark heart nursery has them. I got a cutting from humbolt.

Well then this is a big ol book. Lol. Oh to buy their products. Well I might have been interested until this forced realization.