Hello. This is my first post here.
This is my 3rd grow. Still learning.
These are my mothers.
Fast veg 315 mh for growth
Slow veg 8 bulb 4’t5 room stays high 70s rh 70s
Flower 1000 hps
Ac in flower at 65 day temp is 73 night 65 rh 60s
No humidifier yet.
Ill typically run veg 4 weeks and flower 8.
I wanted to maintain this strain for a long time.
The other behind the mutants is a glazed apricot gelato.

I use de as a preventive measure. I have animals running around the house and I really don’t like oils or chemical pesticides.

24 Likes

Interesting! Welcome!

2 Likes

I saw HS offered their version of Freakshow. Very cool looking plant. Can’t wait to see it all flowered up!

4 Likes

A super freak, she’s super freaky…cool looking plants!

4 Likes

I stuck a clone out in the 12-12 and we will see what we are working with

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Those are some freaky looking plants. They all look great.
I would love to have some really unusual looking plants to grow.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this strain tonygreenhand who is a pro blunt roller has a few of these weird genetics on his website. He had one that’s called duckweb the leafs look like duck feet.

4 Likes

I LOVE FreakShow and I was hoping to be the first on the forum to grow it, but my connection for the seeds started acting shady. :unamused: So now I have to wait until I can order them at full price.

I can’t wait to see how yours turn out. Welcome to the forum and happy growing. :metal:

1 Like

I want that strain so bad

1 Like

Those are cool plants too. I actually plan on trying to breed some duck foot crosses at some point.

1 Like

This is a Humboldt strain. The creator is Shapshifter.

This mutant morphology has been documented in other plants too–where a normal leaf can become like a fern. It’s unknown what kind of mutation gives Freakshow it’s unique appearance because there are so many different genes that contribute to leaf shape.

2 Likes

I plan on getting duckfoot, ABC, and some very old strains. Skunk being my all time fav. I have been working with cheese being my second love.

Freakshow is supposed to be a big producer and super fruity. I am very excited to see what she looks like in flower. Veg is already so very strange.

12 Likes

Dude worked FreakShow for something like 20 years! His perseverance and dedication are iconic.

If you follow csi-humboldt on Twitter he’s been sharing a lot of ABC hybrid work. There are 2 available now I think. One is an auto and they’re both EXPENSIVE. csi_humboldt has been hunting and breeding an ABC/Triangle Kush cross. I’m waiting for those seeds to drop.

3 Likes

It’s definitely an incredible plant! I’m excited to see yours grow! And I’ll race you to the Duckfoot. :laughing:

1 Like

What’s that thing look like in flower? First time I’ve heard of this strain. It’s amazing. Going to check this out.

1 Like

The pics I’ve seen of them look like massive colas on a twig. lol

1 Like

unnamed

2 Likes

Stock pic of her flowering. I havent seen it yet myself.

I imagine clean up will be easier. Lol

6 Likes

Oh yeah. Trim should be a breeze! :laughing: I hope you weren’t expecting to have trim to extract. lol

1 Like

awe. Now im sad. Im gonna have to save sugar leaves for a decade…

1 Like