Frankenstein Hash Plant

I think she got away from me a bit. Never been this far in a Scrogg before. She is in week 6 of flower but I think I may need to defoliate a little.
Any suggestions on how I should go about this with out over doing it?

So much for small and bushy.

3 Likes

Take some leaves here and there to get some airflow. I could see this being like mone was a little over crouded. Your in week 6 out of how many? Next time i would flip earlier.

4 Likes

Thanks @Killadruid, I had to veg her 8 weeks because my 4Ă—4 was occupied but she grew way too fast. After moving her, she went crazy with the new HGL Quantum boards.
The bottom is clear, but the top is crowded. I never expected a single Hash Plant to get so big so fast. Gotta be the new lights.
This is her before I moved her from the 2Ă—4 to the 4Ă—4.

3 Likes

I agree, trim some fan leaves out to thin canopy some. I would also say plant development suggests you still have a long way to go, so looking forward to those colas getting fat.

4 Likes

Its a monster!

2 Likes

wow nice plant @Mental. I immediately thought of the line from the movie “feed me Seymour”

3 Likes

@monkman, that’s exactly what comes to mind, The Little Shop of Horrors. She eats 8 liters every 2nd day, and twice I only gave her water and she rebelled right away.
Thanks @Clay77, I can’t wait to see how much hash she will give me.
Thanks for the advice @dbrn32, that’s what I was thinking but was looking for advice before I did something I should not have.

1 Like

is the “hash plant” seed it’s own seed or is it one of the ones in seed bank, i searched hash plant seed and it didn’t show “hash plant” it showed afgani and hindu kush.

@monkman it is a Hash Plant seed from a supplier here in Canada as ILGM doesn’t currently ship here.

bummer @Mental about the shipping. though there are good places up in your neck of the woods to get seeds. the tree house folks gave me a couple of sites for Canada seeds as that is where they get theirs, but i wanted from Amsterdam. from what i saw, ILGM’s are a little cheaper but maybe not, don’t know for sure. we had BC pot available here in Mich. for 15 years up until about ten years ago. then the guy who was going across the bridge quit.

1 Like

@Missiles this is the mess I have on the grow at the moment. Once she’s done, I think I’ll get my hands on some Cindy. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this strain.

1 Like

Thank you Mental! I would love to follow along :wink: That is why I’m wanting to clone her to keep her around :grin:

1 Like

@Killadruid, according to the seed dispensary, this is an 8 week flower but something tells me she is going to go far beyond that.

1 Like

I would say 8 to 9 week flower

mine at 8 weeks

5 Likes

If ur looking for a heavier high i would go 9 maybe 9.5 weeks

1 Like

I dunno how this is going to turn out, but that plant is awesome. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @Bogleg, I’m hoping it turns out as well as my last grow did… but she is much bigger than expected.

1 Like

@Killadruid I want to make hash with this girl so I think I want her a little further into amber.
The last hash plant I grew was very good and I wanted to make some hash from her but one of my sons asked me to let him smoke the bud and grow another… and here I am.

1 Like

Lol i totally get it i would go 50/50 with amber. I know im pretty close with thc lvls i could have pushed it a hair bit longer imo