Foxtails - the good, bad, and super crazy

Well overall this grow has been abundant and fruitful. Bruce Banner autos. I’m at about week 14 and have already harvested the majority of the flowers. But THESE GUYS :joy:. I don’t even know what to do with these cactuses!!! They never really grew normal pistols and while they’re fat and juicy I don’t know if they have any value? The rest of the grow has either been harvested or will be shortly and is pretty normal & healthy. Are they just growing seeds in those buds? What do I have here and what do I do? Thank you as always peoples!

7 Likes

That’s one crazy looking plant! I can’t wait to hear responses from the long timers

2 Likes

This is a mean looking plant… like if you got to close it would stab you. Harvest as normal.

3 Likes

Needs therapy. Thinks it’s a cactus

2 Likes

Jesus it’s like 80% foxtails now lol basically the only thing you can do is harvest it and shave down the freshest foxtails to use in extracts

3 Likes

Yamimommy, it seems a little like the strain Freakshow, it looks like a fern, a cactus, I scraped 1 plant of freakshow. To me it looks like a frk n mutation of some kind, if it’s not freakshow, or a mutation of sort. Hmmm ope ty oh find out what it is , or what caused it.

2 Likes

I’m hearing that there is still medicinal value to these branches? Dry them as usual and grind them for concentrate? Are there more trichomes hiding under there because they’re not abundant on these buds. Anyone really experienced with this mutation? I’ve done a bunch of reading about foxtailing but this two are definitely extreme

1 Like

Definitely not the norm, genetics has played a big role in the outcome.

4 Likes

Wowzers! That’s one crazy ass looking plant and I definitely agree it needs therapy. :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Yamimommy, as soon as my cousin gets here I’m gonna ask him because he is growing some shit called Freakshow and it looks just like that fucking weird ass plant that’s on here.

2 Likes

Unstable genetics. Harvest as you would and use it for dry ice hash fr

1 Like

Or bubble hash machine, bucket, and bags can’t go wrong. I have lots of hash left over from the harvest last year that I’ve turned into wax.