Foxtailing on one of the Durbans

I have 2 female Durban poison in flower. DP1 and DP3. On DP1 I have one plant on day 63 tomorrow. In another room I have multiple DP1 and DP3’s flowering from clone and on day 53.

In both rooms the DP1 is doing well and the DP3 is foxtailing. The buds on the DP3 which is foxtailing are pretty nice and tight and hard. I am going to let the 53 day DP1’s go longer to at least 70 days if they follow the DP1 I have now at 63 days.

Question is do I just let the DP3’s foxtail and give the amount of days or should I just harvest them now at 53-55 days? It shouldn’t hurt anything should it?

1 Like

Post some pics bro I’m sure someone can help.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Looking nice bro! @Myfriendis410 can you help us out here please and thank you.:grin:

1 Like

Still has time to go…
Young pistols… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

The new pistils are from the foxtailing

Do I just let i go? The pistils before the foxtailing started were almost 95% brown

I would push it longer if it was me…:smiling_imp::grin:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That works for me. I guess I will see what it does. I have the GDP, Acid Rain and the other DP on day 63 tomorrow so may cut this weekend. That will keep me busy for a few days.

1 Like

Mine is doing the same sour D

give them some more time your looking good

8 Likes

My Game Changer is doing the same thing. Run it out.

1 Like

Let her ride, as others have stated. It’s more an aesthetic thing then detrimental to your over quality of bud. Keep a Hawkeye on your trichomes in the next 2-3 weeks if you haven’t already been.

Cut it where it begins and sometimes it will back-build. Instead of growing long and skinny, itll Bush out