Foxfarm Nuts flip flop

I started out the plant with big grow in the fox farm and the switched to the big bloom , I been noticing the bottom leaves turning brown and falling off , the plant is still in Vegitation stage as far as I can see , its starting to show small bud hairs poking through , bottom line its showing nitrogen deficiency and Im going to switch back to the Big grow because it shows a higher content in Nitrogen , any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Nitrogen deficiency usually shows as yellowing leaves starting from the bottom up. Leaves turning brown and falling off sounds like a pH problem. It’s more likely an excess of nutrients rather than a deficiency.
I would fill out the support ticket and post pictures of the problem so that someone can say for sure.

2 Likes

The bloom is for whenever you go into flower 12 on 12 off

3 Likes

One hundred percent @HCHGC

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

3 Likes

When using Fox Farms nutrients you’re supposed to follow the feeding chart. You don’t switch to bloom until you’re out of vegetative growth.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Bob , Did a PH chec kand your right , being My first grow ever didnt know that mixing my fert will lower my Ph and it did , picking up some chemicals this to fix this , thanks again .

2 Likes

first hand experience myself brother @Driftboat Glad to hear. That’s a really easy fix!

Happy growing!

1 Like