Fox tailing late in flower

This is an autoflower grow in Coco. This Thursday itll be 7 weeks in flower and the max flowering time is 8 weeks for these guys. My plants are now foxtailing at the tips and getting burnt to a crisp. The runoff and and ph is prefect, i water twice a day to 20% runoff. Temps are high around 86 and low around 75. Heres my dilemma, they’re still popping new pistils that are white as snow. I included pics of the trichomes and plants. Its only an 8 week flowering plant so idk why there are still so many white pistils. Should i start flushing at 7 weeks and harvest next Thursday at 8 weeks? I don’t want to ruin my whole crop just to get a week more out of it. Thanks!

4 Likes

They look ready, according to my harvest window and my family’s tastes, but I know more seasoned growers will aid you soon!

5 Likes

Lights to intense.
Lights to close.
Lights to hot.
I thought I saw that about a week ago.

2 Likes

I would say ur light may need to be turned down abit or lifted up abit more but they look ready to me ,it also looks like ur been pushing ur plants hard

4 Likes

Good call it did not see that

I lifted the light about 8 inches, should i just start flushing though?

Most likely you have too much light, foxtails certainly don’t ruin a crop though, just cut em off if you don’t like your buds with dreadlocks! Lol!

2 Likes