Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Awesome it’s a strain I’d like to grow in the future… then again there’s so many I want to try it’ll take me a lifetime. I need to find more local people to swap strains with.

1 Like

Thats where I get a lot of my seeds I have even picked up some good ones on ebay. Thats where the Grape Ape came from.

Nice I’ve got a seed supplier nearby that carries a massive amount of different seed banks plus their own private label stuff. The price makes it where I can’t beat it. I’ve got 9 strains, 35 seeds total and I spent less than $200 on all of them.

2 Likes

Here is a pic of one Grape Ape I took this evening.

4 Likes

I think the ones I got on ebay were $3.00 each free shipping.

That’s not bad at all. Probably about the best you can find for good seeds.

1 Like

I thought they were a good find.

The cal-mag people have a line of cane-sugar sweeteners with the esters from different fruit. I got the “Sweet Grape” to try on one of two granddaddy purple I have going to see if it’s worth it.

1 Like

Hmm I haven’t seen that yet. Is it on Amazon?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HTBK4M/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_rp_0_16?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B002HTBK4M&pd_rd_r=NZE96K59VR89RAF1HPR5&pd_rd_w=8ZOxz&pd_rd_wg=C5OPV&pf_rd_i=desktop-rhf&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2f64e549-0497-4586-8c63-7905e90fd6a2&pf_rd_r=NZE96K59VR89RAF1HPR5&pf_rd_s=desktop-rhf&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=NZE96K59VR89RAF1HPR5

2 Likes

This aught to make you :blush: @Happy_Pappy

Starting them in the nursery then out they go.
@stretchgfw.1957 @highcountrygal @Mrcrabs @DoobieNoobie @Happy_Pappy

3 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Just another stormy day in California.

The girls weathered a lightning storm last night.

4 Likes

I am using the sweet grape on my current Grape Ape grow, she is budding and the buds are very sweet and frosty.

@Whodat66

3 Likes

Great job this is a great pozt

Great job @smitty87 looking fine. How do you cure, man. Following is most recent pic’s of my grow

Hope all is well. Getting cooler at night her. Hope for 2 more weeks before I pull them.

2 Likes

This is my deck plant. Saliva snuck in on me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I am an Indica fan myself. Weather is cooperating here in Boston. Hoping for 2 more weeks. My other grow will be ready in a week.

1 Like

Hi. Anbody remember last summer. Weather here this year about the same. Bringing in my deck plant for 12 hours to let the rain and wind pass. Any mold out there. The was tons last season. Got to go. Happy harvest.:grin::v::mask::sunglasses: