Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Stunning my friend!!!

Hereā€™s a shot of the little auto that couldnā€™t. @Happy_Pappy

And my BOM contender!

5 Likes

What strain is the BOM? My favorite story as a child was the ā€œLittle engine that couldā€

3 Likes

I used Open Seasme, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching.
@Laurap

3 Likes

Beautiful ,simply georgeous

1 Like

The prospective BOM is a Grape Ape she is well over 8 feet tall and producing nice buds. Canā€™t wait to see how she smokes. You canā€™t really see in this pic, but the center of her buds are wine color. I will post a closeup in the morning. She is so tall i have to get out my ladder.
@Laurap

1 Like

Poor you :rofl:if only we all had that problem. Nice job man! Are they frosty??

1 Like

They are getting there probally a couple weeks left but she has potential. At least I think she does.

That cola reeks of potential. Is that outside?

1 Like

Yes, I have tried indoors but here in California its grow season all year long. That is a patio area on the back of my condo.

1 Like

Lucky. I dream of big trees of bugs but here in IL we canā€™t even grow indoors :roll_eyes:

That sucks. The way things are going I donā€™t think it will be too long before its legal everywhere. This being my first legitimate grow I think things went pretty well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I donā€™t know about here. Lots of bible thumpers. Thatā€™s a great first grow man. You nailed it and just think that they will only get better

1 Like

Dude oklahoma legalized medical (a fairly loose restriction law at that) ā€¦ we are the definition of the bible belt. Believe me the tides have turned. Itā€™s only a matter of time now.

4 Likes

Itā€™s been decriminalized here but there is the whole Chicago thing that slows alotnof stuff down. Thatā€™s why it took so long for us to get conceal carry.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my hope. I started 12 autos 6 Blue Berry and 6 Jack Hereras yesterday so when the current crop is finished I will have a good start on my next harvest. If they all do as well as or better than this crop I will be bud fat for a while.

I have 20 blueberry autos to grow. Iā€™m wishing I had got some Jack too.

I have 4 northern lights week 3 if flower now.

1 Like

Things are changing really fast i think there is a good possibility that the change would happen there soon. At least we have Trump in office and him being primarily a business man he sees the potential for profit. I think it will all boil down to dollars and cents and at this point in America we need all the dollars we can get.

5 Likes

Nice, I havenā€™t tried that strain but have heard good things.