Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Nope, they will drop off in their own time, let mother nature handle it. A wise woman once told me “Sit on them hands boy” and thats just what I’m gonna do. Hope you are going to have a wonderful day Wise one! “All Hail The Gypsum Queen” (sry couldn’t resist) @highcountrygal

3 Likes

By Joe, I think he’s got it in him. A master grow expert.

2 Likes

Trim it off? I thought I had a Sponcer who has a sponcer. I’d better do a little rethinking. HA!

1 Like

The greatest compliment one can give their Mentor is to out do them in what you have been taught. I’m working on HCG, I’m working on it! @Happy_Pappy @highcountrygal

3 Likes

Yes, yes and yes. You’ve got this.

3 Likes

I think that us talking about HCG got her ears to burning. LOL

2 Likes

It’s not nice to fool mother nature. That would be better with a whack of thunder afterwards.

2 Likes

@smitty87 @Happy_Pappy You are way too kind with your words! Both of you! I am so happy for the two of you, both of you were so dejected and I couldn’t let that happen, and look what I got for it! My two guys are showin’ off their green thumbs and enjoying the grow! That’s the best results I could ever ask for! I would like to add @mulegal to this as well! Another successful people person.

4 Likes

I would have been a stressed out balding wreck of a grower if you hadn’t stepped in! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! @highcountrygal @mulegal @Happy_Pappy

4 Likes

Now I have to work on the balding part (LOL)

4 Likes

It tells me of your heart strings. I’ll go without before I’ll do it wrong again. It may still be wrong. But we are currently at the opposite end-of the scale. Next grow, if it needs to move to the middle I will. Progress. Not perfection!

3 Likes

If I have to bald, I’ll go back to George Dickell. Sorry, uh, no offence. Lol

2 Likes

@highcountrygal, I just cracked up. Smitty told you that it was not going to be trimmed. I love it.

3 Likes

None taken, Ive lost more hair than most people see in a life time. Just wish I knew where I lost it. @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Yea I DID!

3 Likes

The chronic snipper has retired his snippers!!! @highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy

4 Likes

@highcountrygal is fired! You are now my mentor.

2 Likes

Whoa Hoss, I’m just a fast study!

2 Likes

Ok Sherman fire up the Way Back Machine, here’s a blast from the past pics of the survivors several weeks ago Speedy V. And Foxy F. Side by Side. @highcountrygal @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs
@Happy_Pappy @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444
c64537c5c06a6834b3844b653041790e8d12cc91_1_666x500
Before they were Foxy F and Speedy V.

7 Likes

Great growing…

2 Likes