Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Nice job @Happy_Pappy, she looking lovely my friend.

2 Likes

I am going to transplant the Speedy V. gal tonight and am going to wait for the honey to get home so I can post a pic of the root ball. Hopefully its rootball looks as happy and healthy as the Foxy Farms plant did. @Mrcrabs

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure it will, she look very strong and healthy. Iā€™ll be watching. :+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll tag youā€¦:man_farmer: @Mrcrabs

2 Likes

Plus, you donā€™t want it to be huge and powerful because you may become addicted. Lol

2 Likes

Hey, it happened to me.

2 Likes

Me too 1967 if I recall correctly! (LOL) Summer of Love in San Franciscoā€™s neighborhood of Haight-Ashbury. First road trip went in a 61 VW beetle quite a trip we were on! @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just a touch longer than me. Itā€™s reported that itā€™s additive. Physically no. Take all our friends grows always and sit back and watch. Better call a busload of grief counselors. Funny

Six years. Then itā€™ll preflower.

Hope I have that much time left!

1 Like

If I lived near you, Iā€™d go find her! Just use your nose as a navigation tool.

1 Like

You know whom lm referring!

Not sure who?

1 Like

Our mentor. Sheā€™s mine to BTW. Best looking grows Iā€™ve ever seen. Pure sunshine and no training. Does it Godā€™s way!

2 Likes

All ā€œHail The Gypsum Queenā€ I would but donā€™t want to be thought of as a stalker. She is located about 70 miles south of me. @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Just kidding. I have a sarcastic sense of humor. But I will say this, add this, add that, correct that with this or that, is not to me a natural order of plantology or whatever itā€™s called. Iā€™ll only ask her because she takes it back to the original origins. You know, no video games, no frills, only the time when the world made sense. You happened across a one of a kind in her. My suggestion would be to follow her suggestion. Iā€™m telling you, this fine person has a workable knowledge. But itā€™s only a suggestion. Keep growing. Your stuff looks excellent.

2 Likes

I agree with the ā€œOld School of Thoughtā€ a lot shorter trip and the road seems less bumpy. Just my opinion!

2 Likes

Yup. And remember, itā€™s just a weed that has a useful purpose. There are millions of seed and millions of plants. Always has been, always will be. Or at least until the cows come home or Jesus returns. The later is my view, choose your own.

2 Likes

Uh oh, I see my sweet friend typing.

Itā€™s normal! @smitty87 Just trim them off, I had to do mine yesterday, those are the ā€˜firstā€™ leaves.

3 Likes