Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

You too! I am ready for bed I am tired! @smitty87

2 Likes

Not a silly question at all. When she starts to flower you will know it.

2 Likes

These gals have you covered my friend. Have a good night.

2 Likes

Day 21: 05/17/18
New development with both plants, they are starting to get yellowing leaves on the old growth leaves. I am thinking that it is natural but I thought I would post these pics for input. Other than that everything else is pretty much the same. Speedy V is getting put into her new 5 gallon home later today. Foxy F. made the transplant with no negative results…
Please put in your 2 cents about the new yellowing leaves I can use the extra cash (LOL)

@highcountrygal @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs
@Happy_Pappy @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444

4 Likes

Too much fertilizer.

2 Likes

Thank you, must be a build up haven’t given them any in three days. Was thinking about feeding today but I will wait till next week for the next feeding. @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Please do not make a decision until you hear from @highcountrygal. Mines never seen fertilizer.

3 Likes

Plus, it will never be perfect. I think it’s looking good.

3 Likes

For some reason pics are not loading on my end. Are yours autos which require little to no nutrients? @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Yes. Autoflower. I put it to my last one and she was a beaut. Not gonna do it again. I want some good tasting smoke. I believe it can be flushed to a degree but it’s still in it at the end. Less is more on this grow. It’s my second and I overdid it the first time. I’m going to underdid it this time. Lol

2 Likes

Hands to yourself, Eyes on the prize! Best advise I have received since I started this. The ones that I am working with are photos I think the feeding schedule is a bit different not sure still learning. I have a couple of Bubble Gum autos that I have started. They are going to be inside only plants we will see how it goes. @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Have you flipped yet? After transition they start bulking up on the buds.

2 Likes

Not yet I think I want to get about a foot taller before flipping the light schedule. @Laurap

1 Like

Mine grew 8" after transition.

1 Like

Right now the taller of the two are 28" inches I think I can use a little vertical growth before I change the lighting

1 Like

Mine doubled in height when it went to budding.

1 Like

About how long from germination to harvest? Just curious

2 Likes

Hello my friend, sometimes the leaves yellow at the bottom due to the root Being rootbound, all roots jam packed together, once transplanted, they have space to grow and breath , they probably won’t ever recover but no worries, all new growth should be nice and green. Plants looking good. The harvest question is all up to you, if they are photos and growing inside you can switch light hours when you are ready, if growing outside you still have a while to go.

2 Likes

I was surprised to see that the Foxy F. gal when I transplanted her the root ball looked like a spider wed encasing the potting soil. Bright white and thick for roots. I wanted to get a pic but I did the transplant solo and didn’t have a free hand. @Mrcrabs

1 Like

That’s a good sign, white roots means good healthy roots. Both of them look fine to me. Keep up the good work. Did you replant both of them?