Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

If you click on the pic then click on the new pick you can get a better view. @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs
@Happy_Pappy @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444 @highcountrygal

2 Likes

Thank you I am really thinking about it I have a 5 gallon grow bag. Maybe tomorrow evening. @Laurap

3 Likes

Shes getting to be a big girl! The last pics really showed how big theyre becoming. Great job !

3 Likes

Nice pics from top, you’re gals are looking adorable keep up the good work my friend

2 Likes

@highcountrygal I attribute the advancement in my plants health to sound honest advise and Gypsum! Don’t grow without it! Thank You again HCG for your time and honesty!

2 Likes

Day 19: 05/15/18
Nothing new today keeping to the feeding schedule manufacture recommendations for both Fox Farms Grow Big for Foxy F./ SpeedyVeg W/Fish Emulsion for Speedy V.
On to the weather: get off your lazy butt and go outside and see for yourself.
Hands to myself eyes on the prize!

Still considering the transplanting of the two will decide this evening kinda leaning to the transplant at this time.

The score at this time for the pros and cons for the transplanting is 3 for and 1 neutral 1 undecided (me)

Have a great day everybody and if anyone has any input regarding the root protrusion / transplant please pipe in! (See pics Above)

Thanks!
@highcountrygal @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs @Happy_Pappy @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444

6 Likes

Keep up the great work. That’s how I check current weather conditions as well. L

2 Likes

@raustin @Laurap @highcountrygal Well ladies I made up my mind about the transplant and am happy to say that Foxy F. has a beautiful root ball and did not even flinch during the transplant. No drooping nothing total success!!! She is in her forever home and enjoying the California Sunshine. Thanks again all! Oh’ and she got 2 big ole hand fulls of Gypsum to boot (Thanks HCG)

3 Likes

Sounds awesome, she will appreciate that extra room to grow. Have a wonderful day my friend

1 Like

Same to you! :man_farmer:

1 Like

Day 20: 05/16/18 Something new today Foxy F got her new home (root ball looked very healthy no shock to plant Success!) keeping to the feeding schedule (manufacture recommendations for both Fox Farms Grow Big for Foxy F./ SpeedyVeg W/Fish Emulsion for Speedy V.
See pics @highcountrygal @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs @Happy_Pappy @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444

Side by Side
Speedy V.
Foxy F.
This ones for HCG

New Kids on the block
Thats it for today!

7 Likes

Good Morning! @smitty87 OMG would you look at those monsters! Holy cannoli everything is looking so green, healthy and happy! WAY TO GO! I am still waiting for my Purple Dragon to finish. She’s finally turning purple, but pics don’t really pick it up as much as it shows. Isn’t it amazing how growing your first plant turns you into a growing monster! Kinda like you want to grow every strain available!

3 Likes

They are doing so well thanks to all the input from the community and the Gypsum Queen!

3 Likes

Got a couple of close up pics of the girls 5th node I think they might be in Pre-Flower what am I looking at?
@highcountrygal @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs
@Happy_Pappy @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444

Thanks

5 Likes

Sorry, @smitty87, there’s nothing there yet.

3 Likes

No reason to be sorry. I ask silly questions so I learn something from you guys and gals. Thanks @raustin

2 Likes

Just new growth! @smitty87

3 Likes

Even tho all different strains react differently when should I start seeing a change roughly? Any ideas? @highcountrygal @raustin

3 Likes

You’ve got a while to go. When they flower you’ll see like little bunches of white hairs looking like a flower. Everyone of those nodes will be a budlet @smitty87

2 Likes

Thanks I need to copy and paste that little bit of info in my personal journal. Have a great evening! @highcountrygal

2 Likes