Fox farms triple pack

Yeah, I’m just going to skip the FF and order some jacks 321 and use that with molasses and what ever compost I start.

1 Like

Ok so. The soil has microbial life already in it. You may not to work it up but you surely have to feed it. Allow them to grow and thrive. Some of those Fox Farm nutes will simply kill every trace of life within the soil.

If you are growing organically than you really should focus on what the soil will need to stay alive. (Not the plant) If your soil is happy and healthy than the plant will thrive :slight_smile:

Look into learning to brew your own organic homebrew tea. Organic is the best my friend. Nothing can compare to the oh sweet flavor, teats and aroma of properly grown flower. One’s love and attent plays a huge huge roll in the overall outcome.

Happy growing…

2 Likes

So I was looking at different compost teas online and feel kinda lost, is there one that you guys would recommend more than others? I’m trying to stay away from having to flush as lifting and moving my plant is very difficult for me, actually going to order an 80lbs counter top lazy Suzan to stick under my plant so I can just spin the whole thing easily. Lol

Also, do you guys recommend a soil recharge additive or no? I was going to start a compost of my own, but it’s snowing, so nope. Lol

1 Like

I’m gonna tag in @MeEasy - he uses some magic dust in his grows to keep it nice and easy (at least that’s my understanding). He and @Tezza2 might have good ideas about foliar feeds and teas.

Thanks for the tag @Graysin , @MikeOxBig3rd I use a premixed product that is all organic amendments and it’s the easiest and cheapest way I’ve ever grown weed. It’s called Earth Dust and it’s sold by The Green Sunshine Co. It’s in two 4lb bags and that is literally all you need… water and decent organic soil to start with. If you search the Co the site is simple because they make one food line and one light line and I think both are the best on the market

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Graysin i use all natural organic nutrients like worm castings and bat guano and volcanic rock dust and superworm frass and organic compost most of these can be used in a compost tea ,now superworm frass is good as a foliage spray it is also a natural bug spray for what ive i have read it helps keeps fungus nats away aswell as other pests ,how i do a compost tea two cups organic compost ,one cup worm castings ,one cup superworm frass ,and two tablespoons of molasses and two cap fulls of fish and kelp liquid i bubble this for 36-48 hours .i also do a banana and cucumber skin tea i get four banana skins and a peel one cucumber i cut up the skins put in to a 20ltr bucket with water and i bubble it for 24 hours

2 Likes

Hey check out the post i put up its a update on my white widow auto

2 Likes

Why has no one mentioned natural humus from the wild? This is my go to as it contains tons of microbe life and is unique to your area.
I tagged you in my grow. I only feed with fresh organic teas once a week. No other way to go.
Happy growing…

1 Like

Yeah, I live in the city and with my current medical issues can’t go out into the woods looking for nice soil.

I plan to eventually start making my own compost/humus/ soil using all kinds of good stuff.

2 Likes