Fox Farms Trio w/ A Pot For Pot Super Soil

No no no autos , I dont grow autos , I am not an auto plant garderner they take to long for me . I can harveat a photo plant twice before an auto finished .

I recently purchased Jacks part A and Part B. Are these two and the Epsom salts the only three things I need for feeding? Also, this new grow I started is in FF coco Loco. Do I need to hold off on starting the nute regiment for a few weeks?

Yep!

I would probably just do water only for a couple of weeks, around week 4 introduce full strength Jacks. It’s pretty mild stuff, so even if there’s some nutrients remaining in the coco loco soil (since it’s still soil with a coco coir mix), the Jack’s won’t hurt the plants anyhow.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

So I don’t need cal mag or anything else, barring a deficiency?

Correct! Part B Is calcium nitrate (supplies Cal and N) and the Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate (supplies the mag). Part A is where “the proprietary blend” lives - and contains 5-12-26 N-P-K or something like that.

3 Likes

So no microbes, either?

I know it seems like I’m asking the same question over and over, but that stupid Blue Dream auto that took 17 weeks to flower has me a little gun shy.

1 Like

Yes microbes. Always microbes! Once a week is my recommendation.

1 Like

Excellent. So am I going to use the Jack’s 3-2-1 every watering or am I still going to base the feedings versus water only on PPMs?

1 Like

I feed every time I water. I can’t say I’ve ever seen anyone report an excess of anything when using Jacks.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like