Fox Farms Trio w/ A Pot For Pot Super Soil

1 Like

That is excellent info. Thanks!

Here is a pic from last night.

Damn, I thought Blueberry was supposed to be a compact plant. Jeez!

My Blue Berry FA

2 Likes

Nice! Is that about finished? Mine is on day 31.

1 Like

I’m on the second week of flushing they are coming along nicely though. It’s amazing on how much they change daily.
White Widow feminized

Bubble Gum Feminized

Lowryder Autoflower

Seedlings on 12/26

2 Likes

Tomato plants are doing great also LOL

1 Like

It really is. I love watching them grow soooo much. It’s my favorite hobby, by far.

1 Like

I dont think tvey done yet , maybe 3 or 4 more weeks for W.W. they get big if you give them time to blow up .

2 Likes

When should I start LST on this one?

1 Like

I start once the 5th -6th node has grown out enough to top leaving a 1/4” stem above the topping. Rest and recovery for a few days then it’s spreading out the sides and tieing them down :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Take the big 5 finger leaves off and spread them open.

I don’t think I understand what you’re saying.

So can I put as much of the nutrients to get to those levels? I’ve been going kind of week (like 750-800 ppm) because I don’t want to kill my plants.

@LongtimeListener_FirsttimeCaller

Hopefully these charts can get you lined out , if you follow the charts you will grow buds .

1 Like

Did you know its was 3 vegging stages of growth ? Its much more than seed , dirt , lights and water if you want big quality medicine .
Im about to roll me up a Dream Hunter , Pyxy styx and Dark Hollow and ill let you all know which one is best for my likings :+1:!

1 Like

Is the above week by week?

You control the time schedule , you can always reset you vegging by just starting them over and keep the ppms consistent in the weeks you wanting to extend .
Ok this is what i do personally , lets say i finish vegging stage 3 after the first 3 weeks right , if i wanting them to go lonfer i would just keep the ppms at week 3 feed for another 3 or 4 weeks or however long you wanting to veg them .

1 Like

Even autos? I did not know that.