Fox farm trio for soil question?

OK so I use ocean forest for soil and have the trio for soil. I used it on my last grow very little. Now with this grow all my plants are doing great with not adding any nutrients to them so far. I have 2 autos that are showing white hairs and it has only been 32days since they broke the surface. They were looking pretty sad until I transplanted into the ocean forest and now they are small but hairs are growing. So I feel like they could use some nutrients to see if I can boost them a bit. So on the feeding schedule should I give them just bloom nutrients or start from the begin?

As for the other plants I have they all are doing well. I am tempted to just leave them until I see a problem but if I was to start them where do you start on the feeding schedule?

I also was going to go half strength to see how they handle it.
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker @bob31

1 Like

Give them a 1/3 dose of grow big if I where you (no pro just what my plan is)

1 Like

OK I give it a try. Even the ones with the white hairs?

Why not, I mean they still need some of the nutrients that are in grow just less than in veg, if they show no signs of deficiency then tread super careful and use say 1/6 or something but I’d wait to see what the more exp dudes have to say (I’m going into flower for the first time now)

1 Like

@Smokin_ernie for that one you can star adding the nutes for bloom

1 Like

So Big Bloom is the mild one of the trio that Fox Farms suggests using throughout the grow. Grow Big is what you add to the mix during veg, switching to Tiger bloom at flower. Generally speaking. Here’s a feeding schedule:

https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/frontpage/feeding-schedules.html

1 Like

Thanks @M4ur @arpeggio @McLovin777

I was just looking for the feeding schedule instead of trying to remember it. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry @Smokin_ernie I would be feeding on a flower schedule my self since you have the pistols I use the trio as well and I mixed as per 5 th week feeding schedule for my auto I mixed full strength as well
She won’t be feed as much as an Auto they grow so fast
Just how I do it brother sorry for the slow reply happy growing brother :v::cowboy_hat_face::+1:

2 Likes

You can always contact they directly to they are very helpful @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

Thanks I go with the flowering stuff. They are going to be just one big bud. Me thinks.

1 Like

Nice I topped mine at 12 days as instructed by garrison and I have 9 bud sites it’s my first ever auto grow @Smokin_ernie

3 Likes

That is sweet didn’t think you could top an auto but look at you go! I have a couple photo ones that I have topped twice. So hoping for some great bud sites.

Yeah you can top Autos @garrigan62 did a thread on it it has to be done early but :+1:

Here’s my latest pic it under the led light but

Been feed twice with the using the flower schedule for ff

3 Likes

Wow that is a thing of beauty!

I’m amazed at how fast these Autos grow brother
She’s my first but not last for sure I’ll grow these as in between harvest for my photos
I love the photos so much more control
But Autos are fun to play with hahahha

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

She is filling out nicley keep up the good work

Will

Thanks buddy she only looks so nice cause of your help bro @garrigan62

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

WoW ! Thank You for that compliment That was very nice of you to say that. It’s been awhile that my day started so nice.

Will

1 Like

Your a easy man to please then @garrigan62
Hahahha enjoy the day brother need to get my butt to work
I’m at work now I need to start working lol is what I meant :v::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

have a good day at work

Will

1 Like