Fox farm soils and nutrients

I’ve seen a few that were twins, but that one looks like a triplet, cool

Just gave her the first dose of Jack’s 321.

@BobbyDigital

4 Likes

Damed if I know what’s going on! Flipped on 1/26 (hairs already showing on 1/11.) Now some hairs already turning brown.

@BobbyDigital

1 Like

Thinking you got an auto somehow. The day after you flipped, the plant already looked to be a week into flower. Shouldn’t have looked like that until a couple weeks after the flip.

Hell it had hairs on the 11th of Jan. I thinking you might be right. Never had an auto so this may explain it weird behavior. I’ll have to start checking tricoms already LOL.

2 Likes

These are my girls. These are nice ladies. This time no vacation longer than a weekend and I got that covered. I got terracotta spikes that attach to 2 liter water bottles. U just stick them In the dirt and as they get thirsty they drink and that will get them thru a 3 day weekend. The back plant is a photo blue og and the front one is a Alaskan purple auto. I just switched lights last night. Off during the day bc I live in a hot state and they have no exhaust fan in closet. The auto is in ffsf in a 5 gal and photo is in 7 gal and1/4 ffsf on bottom of pot and ffof on top all mixed with 15% perlite. I’ve only used ph water. And I use recharge every 7 days. I’m only going to use compost tea every ten days instead of the recharge or I add that too and plants haven’t needed any liquid or dry nutes other than what’s in compost tea. Just thought I’d share how I got these awesome ladies.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower hey I got a statement then a question. I posted 3 pictures with how I got my ladies to this point. Should I be taking some of bottom leaves off or should I just leave it alone right now? I just switched lights couple days ago. And I mention in my picture post what they are planted in. I was waiting for auto to switch to flower by itself and it didn’t and the other one was getting too big. I bent them down as much as I could. I wasn’t worried about the auto but I was worried about the blue og. It’s more sativa than indica. But it has 7 ft high to grow but that’s too big for in house. I know it’s gonna double in size. I made a scrog screen but of was too big already. Do u think I might make it without using anything but compost tea once a week once flowering starts? And ph water? Thank you. I hope ur safe and your getting back to normal. Thank you

As long as those flowering teas have some PK in them, it should do okay. You’ll still want to continue to use calcium and magnesium. You may end up with a few deficiencies towards the end, but they’ll finish.

If you have some ugly leaves on the bottom, it’s perfectly okay to remove them. The bottom are the first to go usually.

1 Like

I am a complete newbie but I am a succulent crazy lady. I have autoflowers and tge one the leaves are curling under

Watch ur watering to much could cause this usually along with some drooping leaves. To much light can make’em taco also. But I must confess I don’t grow Autos so my knowledge is limited on these plants. Welcome to Mr. Bergman’s wonderful world, knowledge abounds just ask…:v::v::alien:

1 Like

Thank you here is pic of curl

Give it a day without water, c what she has to say. Is that a Mars I’m spying cause it looks about 16"r so above the plant on grow mode?? Did u top her, looks like some stretching between 2nd n 3rd nodes. But I am picking up on some drooping, she looks good though, I wouldn’t worry yet. She’ll let u know.:+1::+1::alien:

2 Likes

When u water water around rim of plant. That’s so roots pull towards wet soil. This plant is overwatered. It’s stretching, the light might b too high. Plants stretch when light is too high. It’s like she reaching for the sun. Let plant dry out. By picking up pot u can tell if it’s light. If its light water around rim of pot. This is what I do and these are my girls. About 7 weeks.

2 Likes

Good looking

Thank you. B safe!

I have a question. Next week my photos will b at 8 weeks. The strain is blue og and Alaskan purple. Literature on both say 65 to 70 days…nice buds on og. Trichomes are clear and cloudy. Prob about half and half. Do I wait til more are cloudy? Do I wait til there’s a little amber? The Alaskan purple got heat stress like in 5th week of flowering I fix it with silica and kelp. but leaves are Browning and falling off but it’s not effecting the buds. So I’m hoping theres enough time. The real small leaves are okay it’s just the bigger fan leaves. The of most leaves are turning yellow. Hardly no nitrogen. I’m using organic feeds every other. Flushing I dt do bc there’s nothing really left in soil. So basically I’m asking when to harvest. I will tag u in pictures tonite. Lights are off during the day bc it’s hot during the day in the south is horrible already

2 Likes

Just a guess with out pictures, but you probably still have lots of white pistils?
Still some time yet, the clear will cloud up as the white pistils turn brown. You got this. :sunglasses:
Happy growing! :seedling:

2 Likes

About half are still white, half are turning brown and like shriveling up in a good way. Here’s some pictures. Sry light are on

1 Like

I’ll have to take your word on that.

I’m not lying. They are half and half…everybody is so uptight these days.

1 Like