Fox farm soils and nutrients

I understand the “running out of room thing”. At that reading they should be starving I think. I’m gonna make room for someone more experienced as that reading (to my understanding) means your soil is depleted completely. My tap water reads 300 ppm.

I was only giving a simple example of in/out ppms.
I dont know what system of feeding is being used.
Perhaps a support ticket would help get us all on the same page.
Could someone post a blank ticket…I can never find it

1 Like

My tap water is 220

That means your soil has 280 ppm in it. Cant be right?

I probably did it wrong. Im searching for a support ticket

I Love Growing Marijuana Forum by Robert Bergman

Need better access (on desktop) to support ticket

Feedback & SuggestionsQuestions

Welcome To The

ILGM Grow Support Forum

Our experts will be with you shortly

Need better access (on desktop) to support ticket

Feedback & SuggestionsQuestions

/

Myfriendis410ILGM Mentor

Jul '17

We use the Support Ticket in the Forum daily. It needs to be as readily available on a desktop format as it is on a tablet. Perhaps pinned at the top of the relevant header. For the life of me I can’t find it on my desktop computer.

• created

Jul '17

• [

last reply

](Need better access (on desktop) to support ticket - #28 by KingIdol)

Nov '18

replies

bob31ILGM Volunteer

Jul '17

I tweaked this one a little…

Save it to a notepad

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type auto lemon super diesel he said they were auto’s but not flowering.

Age from Sprout: 6 weeks

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 3gal fabric

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? I stick my finger to bottom if dry and pot light i water (bottomfeed)

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: ?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: nukes in soil

Indoor or Outdoor:
Indoor
Light system, size and height from plants: 2800w led bout 18" above highest part of plant

Temps; Day, Night: 80/75

Humidity; Day, Night: 60/60

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: yes exhaust

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No: no
The only two things is they havent gone into flowering by themselves. Should i start feeding them. My ppm meter needs new battery thats why readings wrong.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

Water ph going in 6.5-6.7

Your plants look really good. My rule is not to change more than one thing at a time otherwise I dont know what caused the good/bad result.
Let them go at least a week under the 12/12. Watch the leaves for yellowing. This will indicate it needs food. Read up on the forum about feeding. There are a lot of growers here who have more experience that I do. But my grows have been good and I learned it all here.
Remember Ford Prefects advice…

4 Likes

I dt know how old u are but uve been very helpful. Im a old lady on lockdown and fighting to get paid from a lousy system. Ill go by chart at quarter of strength a week after i start lights at 12/12 or opposite feed first then change lights. Idk… Ill read

1 Like

Im 61. There is a good mix of people here.
I dont use myself but grow for my wife. Shes been able to cut waaay back on her hydrocodone and other pain meds by using edibles. Northern Lights seems to be the best one so far.
I made all the rookie mistakes. Overwatering. bad lights. feeding too early…You name it.
Its a hardy plant and doesnt need a lot of fiddling.
And whether your plants are autos or photos , switching to 12/12 is probably the best thing to do.
I grow under autos under 12/12. I know there are some here who grow photo plants from beginning at 12/12.
Welcome to the forum btw, nice to have you here.

4 Likes

It is ‘pinned’ to the top of the ‘Latest’ category.

2 Likes

I have medical issues im numb from the waist down most of time. I was in a bad motorcycle accident bout ten years ago. Im trying to get a medical card but until i have enough drs info they wont give it to me. My roommate has a card. But florida will b along time til its legal only medical is…but i do edibles so i can move i raise a granddaughter shes 10. So i stay home and learn. Thank you for welcoming me. I bottom feed bc i over water. Im beginning to think these seeds aren’t auto’s bc they aren’t flowering. I guess ill force them by switching light pattern. Well thank you again!

4 Likes

@Spiney_norman @Hellraiser look how big they are and they look pretty healthy. I introduced half strength nukes…do i need to get rid of some of these big fan leaves?

Make sure you wait for the pics to finish uploading before you hit the reply button.

Best to avoid defoliating unless its really necessary.
Leaves feed the roots which drives the growth.

@Spiney_norman i was excited…:blush:

4 Likes

I tucked some of them

They look like happy girls!

1 Like

Leaf tucking is my go to strategy. It works really well.
Your girls look great.

2 Likes

Does anybody use fox farm?? Should i be using all nutes on the schedule chart

1 Like

What nutrients do u use??