Fox farm nutritions

Going ont he 5th week of autoflowers, wondering if i could go full dose as recommended by the chart? Have only given half doses so far

1 Like

Sure why not. If you notice your leaf tips burn a little bit then you know your at your plants limit. It’s good to test stuff out and what happens

How about a picture? In natural light. If your plant looks good; why change?

1 Like

1 Like

Its my first grow so not really sure if they should be bigger , and if so is it due to me not giving enough

You’re looking pretty good. Plants are big enough to be getting nutrients, but I don’t really see any of them screaming to be fed either. I’m thinking once pots are dried out I would probably give them a healthy watering at around half strength and see how they take that.

1 Like

Is the yellow sticky paper there as a preventative, or are you having pest issues?

1 Like

Had fungus gnats, not so much anymore, just a few here and there

1 Like

However i did see a little black round bug on the underside of a chewed up leaf this morning, little bugger was fast, couldn’t catch it, i ve seen it once before on the same plant a couple weeks ago, will search for it when i get off work

Only went with half dose this week, thanks for the input. I actually made a full dose gallon, but chickened out

It is easier to catch bugs with a flashlight when its dark when the gals are in nightime mode.

1 Like

Ok, thanks will try

take no prisoners !..I have a cup of water to put them in when they are removed so there are no escapees…

2 Likes