Fox farm feeding schedule questions

I wanted a 6 - 8 week veg so I alternated between weeks 3 and 4 on the feeding chart.
My question is about mixing open sesame with the rest of the Nutes, should I use open sesame by itself or can I mix?

Trying to learn the best way I have come across conflicting arguments. Some say it’s OK others not.

The ones that say to feed separate is because
Open sesame, bestie bloomz, and cha ching are all to strong .

Any thoughts would help. Thank u

It shows here… The “if combining” comment.

2 Likes

@Matthew420 thanks

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state

This is what i found on it

Open Sesame® Soluble Fertilizer (5-45-19) Open Sesame® Soluble Fertilizer (5-45-19)
Early Flowering Formula for Gardeners and Hydroponic Growers
Open Sesame® is a high-phosphorus soluble early-flowering formula fertilizer that is designed to bring plants into bloom at your command. Feed with Open Sesame® starting at about the fifth or sixth week of a plant’s life. It will go right to work at the root zone and deliver targeted nutrients when the plants need them the most. Open Sesame® will only take a couple of weeks to produce stocky, sturdy, compact, high-producing plants and buds that are ready to burst. Designed to work with FoxFarms other plant foods and fertilizers.
Garden Tip: Feed with Open Sesame® every other watering, starting at about the fifth or sixth week of a plant’s life. It takes just a few weeks of Open Sesame® to get stocky, sturdy, compact, high-producing plants and buds that are ready to burst.
Once buds have formed, help your plant produce awesome flowers by switching to Beastie

2 Likes

@garrigan62 thank you,

I was nervous that too may Nutes may cancel each other out. Also worried about deficiencies do too using to many Nutes and over feeding, as I am recovering from a nute lock . Witch has caused me me cut back to only half dose 's at Max and starting at a quarter.

I plan to switch to flower this weekend so I want to give her ,her first taste. Here’s hoping for the best thank you guys.:alien::+1:

1 Like

My first feeding using open easement to my schedule feeding I did it separetly, I mixed my advance connisuer A&B grow and bloom with additives in one gallon Ph’ed, than I did open seaseme, mammoth p , seaweed extract and recharge in a separate gallon, pour nutrients in and let it drain for about an hour and than go back with the second gallon and let it drain, but the key is controlling ppm at this point, you want to keep between 900-1200 the plant should be okay, than after pre flower you can raise ppm as plant start using more water faster but if you know how raise it by 50 each watering from where you start but don’t exceed of 14-1500 ppm I think is best 1200 is more less stressful I think in my own opinion, but it’s what I did last grow.

2 Likes

Thanks @yoshi