Fox Farm feed schedule?

Unfortunately yes with fox farm soils, and nutes are high in salts and they tend to build up and cause all kinds of issues. None good! But using sledgehammer by ff and boomerang also from ff a 4 to 5 gal flush can be done in alil as a 1/2 hr cause the sledgehammer flushes the salts grabs ahold of them and leaves with the water. And the boomerang replaces the micro nutes that are good for the roots and help recovery from flush in a day instead of a week. If you have a ppm/ec meter it will tell you how much salts you have in your soil. If not they are like 10$ and worth the purchase especially using fox farms. I use the whole dirty dozen and a few additional nutes basicly the whole soil schedule plus some cal-mag. And if the take 50% well you can crank it up to 100% just be checking your ph,ppm,&ec before using. And only using 50% the whole time wont prevent build up of salts been there.
Also if u use coco it will also hold in more salts.
Hope this makes sence
:sunglasses::+1::metal::blue_heart::crossed_fingers:

i

1 Like

Thank you so much @Cheftodd420

This is great advice/information. So cool of you to share, I appreciate it.
I do have a ph, temp & TDS meters. Looks like I’ll need to purchase the ec meter and some other nutrients.
There’s a lot to trying to do this right.

1 Like

You can check my grows

The TDS meter is an EC meter

2 Likes

It has a select button for ppm c° and ppm f° also ec c° & ec f°

1 Like

Look at the feeding schedules below to see how much and when to use the nutrients. Remember that every situation is different and you may need to adjust the amount of nutrients depending on your plants. Please keep in mind that these instructions are for Bergman’s fertilizers.

Use water that is not too cold or too hot (20ÂșC / 68ÂșF) and mix it with the nutrient powders. Mix well and check the pH level if you can. The pH level is a measure of how acidic or alkaline the water is.

Please refer to our Nutrients feeding section for more general information on feeding your plants.

Download a feeding schedule for soil growing
Download a feeding schedule for hydroponically growing