Fourth Grow and first time fimming

Well I think my OG Kush is on her last leg. She was 12 weeks old on 10/16/2020. Maybe next week-end i’ll harvest her.

. On a brighter note the Misses sampled some of the Bubble Gun I have curing she said it was gooooooooooood. @dbrn32 @Happilyretired @Cannabian @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @kellydans.

10 Likes

Love the shape, and she looks chunky.

3 Likes

Agreed looks thick.

Check your tricombs on the buds all around the plant.

3 Likes

Yea she is a chubby little thing. I check her Trichomes every day. @Covertgrower @Nicky

4 Likes

I also agree with all the above would like to add looking well flushed…:v::+1:

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Very nice ! love those fat buds.

1 Like

Great job. She is a beauty :grin: You are headed to the finish line fast :grin: I hope she helps you out

2 Likes

She looks beefy! Nice bud!

2 Likes

One day my buds will look like that… :thinking:

Very nice!

1 Like

Last harvest of 2020. Just harvested my OG Kush auto got 28 oz’s of wet trim hanging in the closet to dry. Here are some Pic’s. The first one is the main cola.

. Now to clean the tent and start 2 more seeds in a couple weeks. @Nicky @Covertgrower @Not2SureYet @Cannabian @dbrn32 @kellydans @Happilyretired @Oldguy

8 Likes

Very nice, great job!

2 Likes

Hell ya brother. Nice nugs. :clap::clap::clap:
Congrats.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Congrats, old school scale lol

3 Likes

LOL yea she has never let me down no batteries to change. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well done that’s some nice big buds ! I would say you’re all set for the winter holidays ! Happy growing my friend.

1 Like

What steroids are you feeding that! Wow!

1 Like

Beautiful harvest, congrats…
What strains are you going to grow next or you gonna try Photos or stick with autos or both?..:+1::v:

1 Like

Jack Herer auto. I want to do one in FF Coco Loco mixed with FFOF and one in FFOF on the bottom 2/3 and FFHF on the top 1/3. To see which one yields more.

1 Like

“Impressive. Most impressive.”