Fourth Grow and first time fimming

Lol that’s cuz your in weed growing country of Canada.
I sell a zip for 160 the odd time I do offload it although bartering is the way to go

2 Likes

Yeah its the main industry here thats for sure! Although tourists bring a lot of money here in the summer.

1 Like

Here is my other auto it is a OG Kush. She is 11 weeks old today. @Covertgrower @Happilyretired @dbrn32 @Not2SureYet @kellydans @Oldguy @Nicky @MrPeat @Cannabian I figure 2 more weeks to harvest.

9 Likes

I always love the Kush structure.

5 Likes

Look at that thing… Nice…:+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Congratulation that’s a beautiful plant !

2 Likes

Nice looking plant, reminds me of my purple kush seeds that finally came in can’t wait to grow one.

1 Like

This is one of my 2 plants that I fimmed.

1 Like

Thats real perty! Go long with kush, it will give you the more authentic punch.

1 Like

A little Jabba da hut there :+1: It looks great. I would like to grow an 11 week plant. It has been a long time since one has went under 15 weeks. Very nice

1 Like

Just finished up some trimming on my Bubble Gum auto. Got 6.1oz from her, the buds are in jars curing in my closet. I don’t know if the Fimming, Fox Farm nutes or FFHF and FFOF soil. Had any thing to do with it or all the great support and info from everyone on the forum. @Covertgrower @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Happilyretired @kellydans @Oldguy @MrPeat @Cannabian @Zee @dbrn32 . If i missed anyone I’m sorry.

11 Likes

Nice job, nothing but good things to come, over the next month or two it’s going to get a little more potent a lot more tasty…:wink::v::+1:

1 Like

Congratulations, 6 oz that’s a nice pile of buds from a Auto.

4 Likes

forgot to add pic’s

9 Likes

Congratulations man! That should have you set for awhile.

4 Likes

I think so i still have a OG Kush in my grow tent that should be ready in 2 or 3 weeks for harvest. :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Fantastic job Deep!!

2 Likes

congrats!

3 Likes

Nice respectable harvest.
Now to stabilize at 62 then toss humidity packs in once the burping is done, from the time they stabilize let them sit 3 weeks at least

3 Likes

Congrats on a nice harvest… That is way more than my fist BG I did. I am hoping to get some where near your numbers on this next one. It is double the size of my first one.

2 Likes