Fourth Grow and first time fimming

Perfect shape, looking good!

1 Like

TY can’t wait to see yours when you get to starting it. Am following your new grow with the Strawberry cough

Strawberry nuggets actually and sweet and sour, nice glad you are.
I’m going to transplant today after work.

Can’t wait to get home Tuesday and smoke a volcano bowl of og kush hopefully I giggle like a little school girl lol.

Fingers crossed the other two sprout! Otherwise ugh what a pain only 2 seeds and I need to wait in seeds to come in the mail.

1 Like

I agree, nice job!

2 Likes

Just a update on my 2 autos. Bubble Gum she is 9 weeks old from sprout today. The OG Kush is 7 weeks from sprout today. Both have been Fimmed. @Nicky @kellydans @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @MrPeat @Not2SureYet.

the first pic is the Bubble Gum

8 Likes

She looks great. I like how different they can look each time they are grown

2 Likes

Yes i Fimmed them after watching @Nicky video about 12 times LOL

2 Likes

Looking good @Deepsix. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Out of likes so

5 Likes

Looking dank!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Looking good, gotta appreciate a good fim!

I’m going to make a better video soon,

1 Like

Thank you.When i get closer to growing in coco i will have a bunch of questions to ask you. Can’t wait to see the new video.

Awesome

Welcome to the community. Any time you have questions hit us up

1 Like

Sad Day Harvested my Bubble Gum auto today. My harvest and trimming partner is out of commission for 6 weeks neck surgery. Got a pound and 3/4 wet trim. She is hanging in my closet drying. Here are some pic’s.

The first pic is the maine cola. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @kellydans @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @MrPeat @Zee @Cannabian @Myfriendis410 . Have a OG Kush that Should be done in 2 or 3 weeks. Thank you everyone that’s helped out over the past year.

13 Likes

I would chalk this one up in the “Happy” column! Unless she wasn’t ready for the chop block but other factors led to this.

Good work. Impressive looking stems and buds!

Continued success.

5 Likes

Thank you. She was ready @13 weeks. Just that my trimming partner couldn’t help

1 Like

Neck surgery…hope all went well.

You will have to hold down the fort in the meantime!

:call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes