Fourth Grow and first time fimming

This is my 4th grow a Bubble Gum auto she is 14 days old. And my first attempt at fimming. How does she look? @Nicky @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @MrPeat @dbrn32.

3 Likes

Fim looks good👌 and she looks healthy that is a successful start in my book nice job!

2 Likes

Thank you @Nicky i was a little nervous doing it LOL.

1 Like

FIM won’t show that it was properly done until a few weeks. Looks good though.

The cut was correct, it was done at the right part thus it will be successful.

Can you explain the details of what your saying @Covertgrower

Sometimes you miss a little, and sometimes you cut too much off. But time will tell.

1 Like

She looks fine to me. :+1:

1 Like

I do feel like a lot of people try to fim and only end up topping. But plant looks very healthy, nice job!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 Thank you i watched a You Tube video that @Nicky had posted awhile back about 20 times. now i understand why it is called Oh F_ _ K i miss LOL

2 Likes

I totally agree alot of people miss, but the photo is good enough on this one I was able to to see he nailed it.

@Deepsix glad you learned, I need to make a zoomed in version but I don’t have a tripod so I need another set of hands next time.

2 Likes

Update on my Bubble gum, she is growing pretty good. @Nicky @dbrn32 @MrPeat

4 Likes

Update on my Bubble Gum auto she will be 8 weeks tomorrow from sprouting. She is doing really well.

@Nicky @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @MrPeat @kellydans @Zee

5 Likes

She is looking good. :+1:

3 Likes

Gorgeous

2 Likes

Looking good, can you notice how the FIM really changed the shape of the plant?
Normally it would look tree shape and its more bush shape with multiple colas instead.

2 Likes

yes i can. I have another auto that i fimmed a OG Kush.

1 Like

Ohhh I am going to try that strain on my days off I hear it can be a giggly one!

1 Like

I’ll take a pic of it tomorrow

2 Likes

Oh yeah plant looks great ! That’s a happy looking plant and I love the shape of it.

1 Like

Here is a pic of my OG Kush auto

from ILGM. I fimmed and some LST. She is 2 weeks behind the Bubble Gum.

3 Likes