Four sisters in a cool garage

So i used neem oil tonight before lights out. Was this a mistake or does it work against what ever it is that’s attacking the sisters. Any input would be super appreciated. @HornHead @Sixpackdad @latewood @SilentHippie @blackthumbbetty

With your buds starting to form in earnest, I’d nix the neem oil and go with an alcohol/h2o solution, an h2o2/h2o solution, or another product that’s safe to use through flower/harvest. The yellow sticky pads will work well to catch some buggers, too.

1 Like

Oooh, since it’s in the garage, you can probably put a couple hanging Hot Shot pads out there, too. The can only be used in unoccupied spaces.

Thank you. What ratio of alcohol and or peroxide and water

1 Like

I use a ratio of 9 parts water to 1 part of H2O2

Got it… can’t find 3 % iso. So I guess I will have to try hydrogen peroxide. I did find that. Ty

So I got some flowers going on! All but 1 look good. One of them has growth but it looks curled up . I think she was hit hardest by the pests. So what are your thoughts on this. Not sure what to think about this. Or what to do.

It’s the second pic.@sixpackdad@blackthumbbetty@HornHead@SilentHippie

@HornHead @blackthumbbetty @garrigan62 @Skydiver @Familyman

what are you getting for pH and ppms for the runoff?

6.5. I really don’t check ppm

Hello @blackthumbbetty I am reading the book Total Living Organics by the Rev and had just read this section about pests and remember him mentioning Hot Shot pads and looked it back up…
To each his/her own but I wouldn’t use that stuff for anything…

But I’m new to all this and could be off base…
Hope this helps

HAGD

Runoff ppm is 1200 ish. And ph 6.7 ish. Both good. I figured bugs caused . But I just don’t know

I think six pack meant either water with 3% hydrogen peroxide
Or
70-90% isopropyl alcohol mixed with water…all of this is available we’ll just about everywhere…you may have some in the house already.

What are you feeding them with? Amount in mix, what is it and frequency of feeding etc…

No feeding. Fox farms ocean forest soil. Only add ph water . Runoff has been strong without nutes and ph runoff are in range. The new growth is soft …just all curled up… I water them every three days.

when the edges of leaves curl up like that it’s mostly either temp stress (plants are too hot or lights are too close) overwatering/root problems caused by the overwatering, or extremely high humidity levels. make sure your lights aren’t too close, make sure your temps aren’t getting too high at times, and make sure you don’t overwater them. watering every three days sounds like a bit too much for me but I very well could be wrong. how much do you water them when it’s time for watering?

Thank you for the input @PurplePower. I will for sure take action based off of this. So… next question should I try to straighten this out before I switch for flowering. I plan on gradually decreasing time and the switching to a hps bulb over the next few days.