Four of a kind into a Full House

That line up is absolutely mouth watering! Thank you for tagging me! I look forward to see how this one is going to go. I am at the point of seed deciding now for the next grow. Since I got my grow license I can chance it to grow outside now. So I am trying to decide which autos I might want to put outside and whether to do photos or autos inside. I have some ILGM Purple Haze photo seeds I got last April. I really need to grow that but don’t want risk a photo outside here as we can go from 70 deg to 8 deg overnight in a sudden brutal drop in September.

3 Likes

Choosing what to run was such a challenge!
Those sort of temp spikes will me anything a challenge! Just heading into Autumn here (Fall for you guys) which is my targeted ‘optimum grow time’ as this will probably be an extended veg time - won’t know for sure until I see them grow - so could be up to a 6 month grow. Decisions, decisions…

3 Likes

Right, and what I think is that whatever I chose I am pretty much married to it for at least five months so it better be something we really want. And then I laugh thinking, when did we get to be such weed snobs? Like, when we were teenagers we were just happy to get weed. Someone asked me the other day about how could I like to smoke a joint with the seeds popping. I was like, seeds popping? Then it dawned on me, we are so spoiled with dispensary or homegrown sensimilla we totally forgot the days of a burning, popping seed that accidentally got missed and rolled up. :rofl:

2 Likes

Strays seeds were the worst! The little trail of smoke will go directly into your eye! Even in gale force winds and pouring rain… it WILL get in your eye! :rofl:
I was thinking the same when I was choosing - how times change! :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

All four had split and the tap roots were all over 3mm. Let the games begin!
Canna soil - washed and 18/6 fluoro and 65% RH :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

Well it has been about 18 hours and Critical Kush is first out of the gates!
She looks ready to throw her helmet in the dirt and get to growin’!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
@Cannabian @Nicky @Capt.Cola @KikiGee @kellydans @Enlightened420 @Davyg @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Dman1969

16 Likes

@AfgVet, @Bulldognuts, @Hoppiefrog, @hoppiebunny, @Oldguy, @imSICKkid, @pptrsha1, @CoyoteCody, @PurpNGold74, @GreenJewels

2 Likes

Critical Kush has her helmet off and takes pole :scream::rofl:

8 Likes

It is always fun to start the next round. Doing some serious seed research right now. I am really impressed with the Afghani we picked up in Colorado. It is on the short list now. Lol

4 Likes

I see a lot of seeds getting dropped lately. The next 5 months will be busy around here :grin:

5 Likes

Are you able to get seeds to the strains that you sample from your chosen bud shop? We don’t have anything like them here. :+1: :sunglasses:

I was thinking the same thing… it must be a good time to start outdoor grows somewhere! :rofl:

2 Likes

About 48 hours only the Do Si Dos 33 is the only straggler.

5 Likes

And they are off…
I deleted the comment above because it wasn’t me. I was not awake in the 10’s last night. I’ll have to keep an eye on my account.

1 Like

I think in the bigger cities I can. We just have a couple of dispensaries here. In Colorado some dispensaries have seeds. The one I checked had seeds but it was $75 for four regular seeds and not something I wanted to grow. I find clones in Colorado though. One place, THCU, has quite a variety and you give them a two week notice and pick up. I may do that for Purple Dream. A couple of the shops had clones but too early right now to grab some. Hard to pass up Green Crack but I can get seeds for that online. I am hoping I can find a Snoop’s Dream clone in Santa Fe or Albuquerque sometime soon.

1 Like

I have 3 critical kush regulars, a G13 blueberry gum, a starwberry banana and a giant skittles in my flower tent just now. They’ve all just went on to 12/12 as of last night 16th March. 3 blue cheese clones in my veg tent and I dropped 3 beans last night as well :man_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I will be interested to see how your Criticals grow - might give me a better idea of what to expect. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

They got off to a great start tbh. The G13 stayed as flat as a fart and although 2 weeks younger than the starwberry it struggled to gain any height. It looked like a strawberry plant with loads of low growth. It’s on the move now though and looking great

1 Like

The G13 is 2 weeks older not younger than the starwberry. Everything in the same soil with the same lighting yet the growth was stunted. Genetics for sure :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve dropped mine… New grow journal coming in a couple days :wink:

@Davyg I just harvested a g13 auto from growers choice, who did you go with?

2 Likes