Four of a kind into a Full House

There is some cbd in 3 of 4 I think. Good point. Will look at that when I get home. :+1::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

It will be nice to get some colour in there and a selection :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Glad to have you around. Looking forward to some topping and training :partying_face::+1:

4 Likes

I am looking forward to the challenge of colours and various heights. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag budz. I’m in and watching intently. Interested in this grow as a friend of mine is suffering from kidney failure and is in a lot of pain due to a botched hospital procedure, so he doesn’t sleep much at all :pleading_face:. I’m trying to talk him round as I type this.

1 Like

Mate, happy to have you along. Hopefully this grow will benefit your friend as well. I am collecting a little more info on the strains for another question. That will include the cbd content (where known) and its purpose or aim for myself - which is pain and sleep benefits mainly. I will tag you as it is sure to be of interest. :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag brother,
That’s some killa line up, consider me strapped in for this ride.
Good vibes and good luck :v:

2 Likes

A pleasure to have you along!
Hoping they perform as I hope they will! :+1: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank for the tag, hitting that watching button now!

2 Likes

My pleasure. Glad to have you along! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for that, really appreciated. I think he is shifting as the experts have told him there’s no more they can do regarding his pain. I need to figure the edibles out and how to make oil. Clueless is an understatement :scream::rofl:. I’m thinking decarb some dry sift then into tea or coffee with it. Something like that for a starter. He would need to go covert with it so smell is out :thinking:

1 Like

For those that have asked about CBD content and expectations - particularly @Cannabian and @Davyg.
My overall aim with my seed selection was to get really, really stoned, to sleep better and manage back pain/ muscle spasm. I do not want to keep having to use prescription meds because of the health issues they present.
Hoping this helps you guys and anyone else that may have similar goals. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Barney’ Farm

Ayahuasca Purple, Indica dom, 21% thc, Low CBD 0-1% (expect higher CBD being almost pure indica) (psychedelic/ relax/ pain)

Dos Si Dos 33 Indica dom, 22-28% thc, CBD not known, but expect medium. (pain/ tranquilizing/ old school)

Critical Kush Indica 25% thc, Medium CBD 1-5% (powerful/ relax/ pain/ sleep)

Emerald Triangle Seeds

Critical Strawberry Banana Sativa dom, 22+% thc, Low CBD 0-1% (pain/ sleep/ muscle spasm)

Current Grow

Pineapple Express Auto (Pineapple Chunk/ Super Auto) Indica dom, 14% thc, Medium CBD 1-5% (relax/ calm/ sleep benefits)

5 Likes

Swimming lessons for my four aces!
Still not getting under water, but we gotta start somewhere!!!:joy::heart::diamonds::spades::clubs:

10 Likes

Good luck with the grow I have some Critical Kush from another bank curing as we speak very sticky can’t wait to try it :sunglasses: stay high on your own supply!

1 Like

Thanks mate. It certainly seemed to tick all the boxes for me! Hoping it smokes ‘as described’.
I am just loading up some Pineapple Express as I type! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

24 hours on and 3 of 4 seeds cracked, the 4th ill not be far behind. :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good going 4/4 is coming up…:facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

She won;t be far behind. Hope to have them all in solo cups in a couple of days. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

36 hours and I have 100% germination! :partying_face:
A couple of days and they will go into solo cups!
Little do they know about the life of restraint and bondage ahead of them… :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

5 Likes