Four of a kind into a Full House

Budz they look amazing mate. Wouldn’t say this week or next though. Be interesting to see what the up close shots are like. Post a few pin-up shots of those fantastic looking ladies when you get a chance :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m with you on that Brother. There’s still a lot of pistils standing at attention. Give it a couple more weeks and it will blow your mind. You may have one more swell. :wink: :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Beautiful my friend :yum::drooling_face::v:

3 Likes

Thanks mate, the smell in my house at the moment is crazy when I open the tent! :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

I am really keen to try that one as well Miss Gee, and fortunately, she should be the first one finished.
You will have your hands full once you get up and running that is for sure! :upside_down_face: :partying_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks mate, they are starting to swell really nicely. Definitely going to get my largest colas yet from this round!

4 Likes

Thanks mate, they are all pumping like crazy!
I was having a look at your grow and noticed you have a Do Si Dos on the go. I have a Do Si Dos x Gelato #33 going - it has really amazing colouring - I think she will be the one to give the biggest colas as well. :face_with_monocle: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks mate - this is really filling out my space! :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Finally got the scope out on the first two due, Ayahuasca Purple and the Critical Kush look to both have at least a couple of weeks to go - and grow!
And now to get up close n personal with my ladies,
Ayahuasca Purple
WIN_20210722_00_55_56_AP

WIN_20210722_00_55_08_AP

WIN_20210722_00_54_18_AP

Critical Kush
WIN_20210722_00_59_52_CK

WIN_20210722_00_58_49_CK

WIN_20210722_00_57_52_CK

6 Likes

Ooh, still sparkly. Do you do a test bud? I will turn our oven on the lowest temp (170 deg F), let it heat up, turn it off, put the bud on an upended metal strainer and let it sit, oven light on. Usually a couple of hours for us due to arid environ. It is going to be a green smoke and most likely not smooth, but you know, even my green test buds were not harsh. This will just give you a good gauge of the psychoactive effects. Your terps and flavors will come out in the cure and beyond.

I had a hard time getting GDP to pop, only got 3 out of 10. Still on fence if this is even GDP but finally seeing a tad purple. I think it is close.

5 Likes