Four of a kind into a Full House

Tanks mate. It is certainly pretty dense in there. My flows, temp and RH are all great - just need to get some light a bit deeper into the canopy.

2 Likes

They certainly seem to respond well to some thinning out!

1 Like

That is the sort of logic I can work with! :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Sir - really happy with where they are at.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I tend to pluck leaves each time I open the tent. I play the ‘monkey’ game. I pretend my fingers are monkey working it’s way down the tree and clear any leaves that blocking the path below. By harvest a lot of them are gone and it makes it easier. The big main stem fan leaves are always the first to go. I tried the whole tucking and not plucking fan leaves etc with my first grow and had to deal with powdery mildew so I don’t make that mistake again.

Your buds look amazing! I really, really need at least one plant to finish out. We are sooooo low on herb I may just have to vape oil in the interim.

3 Likes

Oh I feel ya there Miss Gee - I had to ‘make a purchase’ yesterday as the well is dry…
I will definitely have to get in there and give them a clean out. They are looking insanely strong and healthy - anything I can do to maximise that is on the table. :upside_down_face: :wink: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ha. I go to take just a few big ones here or there and a shopping bag later its all symmetrical. Thats my issue right there tak one then look its like oh man they dont need to but it make it look janky so they go next thing i know im looking at charlie browns christmas tree

2 Likes

5 Likes

This Do Si Dos #33 is turning into a real stunner - some awesome colours starting to turn up :tada:

The Strawberry Banana is developing the craziest frosting, and the smell in the tent is insane! :crazy_face:
Note to self: New carbon filter required for the next grow! :rofl:

10 Likes

Nice looking pics right there man. Supermodel material :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks mate - they are looking awesome. I am thinking those two have another 3-4 weeks. If that thinking is right, they are going to be monsters (by my standards).
I am just about to put up some pics of the other two. If I go ‘by the packet’, they should be ready about this week and next. They are getting close - so may not be far off.
Hoping all is well with you mate.

3 Likes

Here are my other two girls - Ayahuasca Purple and Critical Kush. If I go by the timing ‘on the packet’, they are due this week and next respectively. That date may no be far off - I was expecting more yellowing of the foliage, would not surprise to see another 2-3 weeks on them. I am going to get the microscope out tonight and get some juicy trich shots to confirm any estimations.
Anyway, enough of my dribble, I hope everyone is safe and well!!!
@Cannabian @Nicky @Capt.Cola @KikiGee @kellydans @Enlightened420 @Davyg @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Dman1969

Ayahuasca Purple

Critical Kush

13 Likes

They look nice and frosty! Still have a couple weeks to go judging by the white hairs. Nice and healthy looking.

5 Likes

Plants look awesome lots of frost. Good job budz !

3 Likes

Thanks mate, I am thinking much the same - expecting quite a bit more colouring yet, and I’m sure the micro scope will confirm. :face_with_monocle: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks mate. Getting closer every day.

3 Likes

They look awesome My Budz Brother!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Oh wow! I can’t wait to hear what you think of that Ayahuasca! They look great.

I may have a Blue Amnesia ready next week. Thought a couple of weeks out at best but looking close last night made me think they are closer than I thought. Man are they ever loving the greenhouse. Found out I do qualify to produce and on August 22nd will send in my producer’s license and fee. Fingers crossed that I get the license. I can squeeze in an auto group of 48 to finish by late fall if we get a greenhouse heater and sell our first rec crop for the April 2022 start date. Looking to a more cold tolerant strain like Northern Lights. Would not have been my preference for first production grow but hey, any crop I can get in and sale will be worth it.

7 Likes

Look nice and dense!

5 Likes

Looks great!

5 Likes