Four of a kind into a Full House

Never mind teeth, look at those claws :scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

OMG, what a cutie!!! Plants look great too

3 Likes

Once you said new four legged friend I was hooked lol. Great looking pup! How old are your plants about 6 weeks? They look really good. What is your plan for training? Good work so far bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry My Budz Brother I’m a bit behind. :person_facepalming:t2: But the girls are looking great and I’m stoked on your grow! :+1: And you better believe I’m watching :eyes: ! :sunglasses::v::metal: And that’s a super cool pup you got! :call_me_hand:

hi there Budz, i got your name from some other growers, i am currently having problems with my 1st ever growth. please feel free to read my post. i live near rockhampton. do you know where i can get seeds from within australia as i have tried to purchased to lots of seeds from ILGM but both times they were stopped by Aust Customs…Grrrrrr. a lot of money down the drain. i moved from ipswich up here in november last yr and a neighbour(who has sinced moved) gave me some seeds which i put in the ground but the only 2 of the plants have survived so far. if these last 2 die then thats the end for me unfortunately. i was growing them for my health. regards Bigdaza.

2 Likes

Hello @Bigdaza, if you stick @ and then the user name it will flag up to that user that you would like a chat. Like @Budz420 and they will swing by and say hello when they get a chance :sunglasses:. I’ve popped a link to your grow in as well

3 Likes

Hello all! I haven’t been around for a long while - I’m still kicking and the girls are thriving.
My back has been giving me a hard time - which made the training challenging, and the upkeep of the under carriage is not where I’d like it - I should have thinned them out a bit as I have a bit of yellowing and a few leaves are dropping. I’m not overly concerned as the canopy is hammering.
All four plants were in veg for 7 weeks and are now 4 weeks into flower - really starting to get frosty. Keeping the height under control was a huge challenge - I could not get in there to do as much tying as I wanted to. I did a lot of super-cropping and chiro to try and strengthen everything as much as possible. I have been rotating each plant in place every few days to try and even out the light cover due to the lower than ideal light. My temps have not gone over 26C at the canopy and there are no signs of adverse effects. I did notice today that some of the stems want to fall as I moved them - so I I think I will throw a net over the lot tomorrow and try to work it down gently to allow some lateral support. I will probably end up with a puppet show in there with a lot of support wiring from above.
I will get some more photos in the next few days - I’ll get up close n personal as the trichs are really starting to explode.
Now to introduce my girls properly:
Front left: Critical Kush (approx. 4 weeks to go)
Front right: Ayahuasca Purple: (approx. 4 weeks to go)
Back Left: Do Si Dos #33: (approx. 4 weeks to go)
Back Right: Critical Strawberry Banana: (approx. 4 weeks to go)

Family photo

Critical Kush

Ayahuasca Purple

Do Si Dos #33

Critical Strawberry Banana (super frosty!)

Its good to be back peoples! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

@Cannabian @Nicky @Capt.Cola @KikiGee @kellydans @Enlightened420 @Davyg @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Dman1969

16 Likes

@AfgVet, @Bulldognuts, @Hoppiefrog, @hoppiebunny, @Oldguy, @imSICKkid, @pptrsha1, @CoyoteCody, @PurpNGold74, @GreenJewels

I hope everyone is well!!!

5 Likes

Hi Dazza, sorry it has taken a while to respond - I haven’t been around much in the last couple of months.
Sorry to here that you are having problems getting your hands on beans successfully - that was my biggest concern as well. I am in NSW growing indoors - but growing for the same sort of reasons.
I have not found any local supplier (there was one but they closed up about a year ago).
I am happy to pass on the seed bank I used - they were great. From memory, delivery was 3-4 weeks. I used Coffee Shop Seeds - and will use them again. Hopefully nobody gets upset for offering up the info - as always it is done with best intentions.
If I can help further - please let me know. :+1: :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

:monkey::briefs:
Glad to see back Brother you have been missed!! :pray: your girls are lookin stellar keep on keeping on! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I think it’s cool as long as you don’t provide a link.
:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Mate it is good to be back! The girls are doing great - great colas all through the canopy - all starting to thicken up! :partying_face:
I hope all is well with you mate. I will bounce over to yours and see what I’ve been missing!

8 Likes

Welcome back good to hear from you plants look awesome.

7 Likes

Thanks mate! Its great to be back. It seems I have some catching up to do! :crazy_face: :+1:

7 Likes

Girls look great @Budz420
Glad to have you back around with us. . :+1:

:v::sunglasses::pray:

6 Likes

Good to have you back. Your Ladies are looking awesome :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Its great to be back thanks mate.
The girls are just starting to fill out nicely now. It was the biggest challenge trying to short-stack the canopy. I really thought I was going to top out early - thankfully they behaved. :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks mate. It has been challenging to keep these girls under control - I really wanted to thin them out more than I have as the light isn’t pushing as deep as I’d like. I will just have to put up with some popcorn littering the underside.

8 Likes

Thanks - it is going to be a very dense canopy! :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Great to see you back @Budz420 . I was thinking about you the other day. Sorry to hear about your health troubles. Your babies are looking fantastic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes