Four More Weeks

I spent Saturday and Sunday trimming my plants, and after 15 minutes, I thought nothing of removing buds and/or branches that were getting in between the nutes and my 'big boys."
I slow-dried a handful of buds and some leaves in the oven (between warm and 100), and I was really surprised that there was no harshness in either the bud or the leaf, and the ash was a very light gray color. I’ve smoked my share of the “unflushed,” and it was four weeks ago since flushing this time around, so this was a totally unexpected experience, not to mention the hell of a nice head high that came pretty quick.

Meanwhile, doing some research because some of the bigger colas have spaces, and I’m scheduled to harvest the end of this month. Some of the colas are showing amber, but for the most part, still white and/or cloudy pistils. Here’s what I’m thinking:
Throwing in an HID light for the last three weeks, upping the CO2 pads, and bumping up the phophorus for the next two weeks. Then on the last week, I’ll flush w/ Flawless Finish, give it 36 hours of dark, then harvest. Will it help? Too much?

Well it can’t hurt…I say go for it…and bring that big bud home…lol

Will

You really can’t question on comparing , what I’ve learned is every grow will not be the same , each grow always have unplanned characteristics .

You got that right Yoshi. It never fails.
I guess that’s what keeps us on our toes…lol

I’em going to order some AutoSeeds what would
suggest i’em looking for cash crop.

Will

In my opinion , if you wanting yield from auto’s , you might want to look into some of the taller strains that might can hold bigger colas , due to not being able to top , but L.S.T. Train to grow more stretched .

Any particular strain that you know of?
Anybody, if you can help please jump in.

Will

I think Robert stated in a thread , where you can get a yield of a pound with 10 autos ? I’m not sure of what strain would be best , I’m actually in my first grow , and I’m not sure of what to expect in height ,weight , or quality to give you any specifics . It’s more to what you decide that you might like to grow . I pick two I’ve never tried before was pick ?

Latewood might can help , he had one go 110 days ? I’m not sure of how much or how many , but that long and his ability , I’m sure they were very rewarding . But Garrigan62 go in the shop and see what you might think you can grow easily , and give it a try and do journal .

AK-47 , 48, or 49 , and Amnesia Haze !!!

Look at the photos in The Purp auto and check that out and you can kind of get an idea of how they might grow and produce ?

Yoshi , I found this…Cream of the crop, it’s a cross of Northern Lights and Big Bud

Will

seeds, 6.6 out of 10 based on 23 ratings

Strain

Indica Dominant

Seed Origin

Northern Lights X Big Bud X Ruderalis

Seed Breeder

Cream Of The Crop

Auto Flower Seeds Available

Yes

Feminized Seeds Available

Yes

Grow Indoors

Yes

Grow Outdoor

Yes

Yield

Can Be Very Large Indoors. 550+G/M2 Outdoor Yield Is Roughly 70g Per Plant.

Height Indoors

Medium

Height Outdoors

Medium

Flowering Period

+70 Days

Harvest Outdoor

September
P
THC Level

22%

Stoned or High

Stoned

Grow Difficulty

Easy
OAwards

None

Why buy Cash Crop AutoFlowering Feminised seeds ?

Since 1999 we have dealt with over 30 international seed banks and we only trust these guys. Our trusted partnersoffer excellent prices on fresh brand name seeds, great support and will deliver discreetly worldwide. There are a lot of ‘bad seeds’ online so trust in our decade of experience and you will not be disappointed.

Buy Cream of The Crop – Cash Crop Auto Feminized Seeds

And yes I will check out Roberts seed bank FIRST!!
After all…this is home…lol

Will

Sound likes a good strain , can’t wait to hear of your experiences .

Have you heard of Herbie’s Seeds?.
Cream of the crop and Heavyweight are two auto plants that finish in less than 8 wk’s Going to give them a try. I need get the money back that i have vested in these past two year’s.
When I get started Jan 1st. I will start a journal, Auto’s from seedlings to finish.

Will

8 weeks , I think auto’s just flower automatically , not harvest quick because they auto . Why I say that , I’m a month in on my auto’s, 30 days and they don’t look like they will finish in 56 days , unless the flower for 56 days , not finish in 56 days . So don’t expect them to be completely done in 8 weeks , treat them like they are feminized , except you don’t have to change light schedule . But I’ll post my final thoughts on my experience !

Yoshi,

You know I wish they would be more clear on this.
Is it from seedling to finish or is it from flower to finish…I realize that difference strains finish at different times
This question keeps coming up
But it did say finish’s in 8 wks from seedling to finish.

Will

I’m not completely sure Garrigan62 , but Latewood said his auto went a 110 days . Which sounds more realistic , but you won’t really know until you actually grow one in my opinion . Once my 2 finish , than I’ll know exactly how long for a blueberry & Amnesia haze , because it’s what I’m growing for my own experience. Another thought , every grow set-up is different , with that in mind you know from experience that each grow has its own characteristics and variables , lights , humidity , location , rain forest music , nutrients , soil , water , ph , ppm , and pot size . That’s why I’m doing a thread , so if I miss a step or technique , maybe someone will comment to help add to what I’ve done to give a better yield . Remember some used CO2 & some don’t , but I think CO2 gives at least a 10% or 20% more weight . Another thing is genetics of the strain . I think this time next week my 2 should start the stretch , and if not they won’t finish in 56 days from October 12 th .

I couldn’t agree with you more. That was well put.

Here is what item buying next…

Heavy weight
Genetics : Afghani x Skunk x White Dwarf
Type : Indica 80%, Sativa 20%
CBD : 0.8%
THC : 17-19%
Flowering time : Autoflowering
Harvest : Approximately 8 weeks from germination
Plant Height : 100m-120cm
Yield : 600-800gr/m2

AndAuto Flower Seeds Available

Yes

Feminized Seeds Available

Yes

Grow Indoors

Yes

Grow Outdoor

Yes

Yield

Can Be Very Large Indoors. 550+G/M2 Outdoor Yield Is Roughly 70g Per Plant.

Height Indoors

Medium

Height Outdoors

Medium

Flowering Period

+70 Days

Harvest Outdoor

September
P
THC Level

22%

Stoned or High