Found some kind of warm today?

Found this on one of my leaves today. Plants are in grow tent. What is it? How did it get there? What should I do? I went through the plants and didn’t find anymore but if there’s one there’s got to be more right?

• White Widow, Bubble Gum, Ak47

• FF

• 3 Gallon

• PH 6.5

• Last feeding 800ppm

• Indoor 18/6…Do get outside time…Of the nine plants 5 need to make they’re way to outside. Would really like some transitioning help. The other 4 will remain in a 4x2 tent.

• 1000 watt LED Full Spectrum

• 80-85 Day/ 65-70 Night

• 45-50 Day/ 55-60 Night

• Yes 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Fan Carbon Filter

• No

• No

I think you answered your own question about how it got in. I don’t know much about pest, I keep my indoor plants, indoors.

Lesson learned. Strange though i would take them outside during the seedling stage up until I transplanted in to 3 gallon pots. And that outside time was literally on a table 3’ off the ground. They’ve been inside with no outside time for at least 3 weeks. Guess little guy has been enjoying his playground. Lesson learned.

Should i do anything besides continue to look for more and get rid of them. Do worms like this multiply at a rapid rate? Am i going to open up the tent one morning and find plants destroyed?

I would say get ahead of the game and get some type of bug killer. That could be the only one but that’s just what I would do