AK47

3 Likes

Zkittles

4 Likes

Triploid Amnesia Haze

4 Likes

AK47 that was underfed. Buds are getting frosty but lacy

5 Likes

Decided to keep the Ak47 going that was having issues. The seed count appears to be less than a dozen between all (4) plants from what I can tell at this point. I think I still have 3 weeks to go on all but the Triploid Amnesia Haze, she’s definitely got more than the rest.

Pictures above.

@dbrn32
@OGIncognito
@Graysin
@AfgVet
@MeEasy

3 Likes

They’re getting close now. Great job

2 Likes

That’s nothing. There may be more than you see, but definitely not like hundreds of seeds you would expect from pollinated plant.

1 Like

Would you toss out any seeds or try to use them?

Some Growers get a little touchy of you try to reuse seeds from a Hermie plant, but if they were mine I’d give on a try and see what happened. Worst thing that can happen if you have to kill it and it pollinates every plant within three square miles if you don’t catch it in time.
PS that last part was tongue-in-cheek😏

1 Like

I’ll save them and give’em a shot.

1 Like

Looks like my Zkittles is start to shoot a new round of pistils way late in flowering. What could be causing this?

Up close picture is from today
Overall is a few weeks ago for plant reference

@Graysin
@dbrn32

Thanks

2 Likes

Making one last push to catch some pollen. This is common.

2 Likes

I’m with @dbrn32 - looks like genetics to me! Sometimes new pistils will come out the topmost bud sites where the light may be too intense but it looks like it’s all over the plant. Strikes me as no big deal (plus our resident lighting guru isn’t worried so neither am I, always defer to him. :v:)

2 Likes

It’s definitely all over the plant. Guess if it’s nothing to worry about then I’m ok. They started flowering around 11/24 so in a few days that will make 8 weeks of flowering. I figure I got 2-3 weeks more.

3 Likes

Pictures of (2) of the girls. 1st is the Triploid AH Auto, 2nd is the Zkittles Auto, which just threw a bunch more pistils and I think is about 2 weeks away from the chop.

1 Like

Few more weeks right? This is a different plant than the pictures from the other day