Found on letgo general hydro aero 2

I know that system, I likes that ! …I think you’re going to be very happy with that, waiting to see good things happen! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks guys I thought I was never going to be a hydro guy but with this deal I had to jump on it!

2 Likes

@ktreez420 @Hammer @Givemefire what is the best way to prevent algae in a system like this.

@Usmcjojo, Green or brown ? .Sir or did you work for a living ??:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hammer

1 Like

Lol. I worked for a living I was the backbone of the marine corps Sgt. I guess all algae I just don’t want it in my system lol.

2 Likes

@Usmcjojo, Knew you’d catch it LOL …green block ALL lite from penetrating the root chamber ,control buckets .,don’t use clear vinyl hose for water line. use covers around the plant base , ( in some cases)
Hammer

Sounds good I will do that

1 Like

God bless indeed. Go army beat navy!:four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

This system looks awfully lot like the Aeroflo 20, which I’m familiar with. A lot of people sware by it, and for $100 with the other digital equipment and accessories, it is very much a steal.

1 Like

awesome it is the same as in the picture… it gives me hope because everyone said i couldnt grow big plants in it like that but looks like i can if i keep them under 3ft and bush them like i did on this grow.

Don’t quote me, but I’m sure I read that a grower got 3g a watt, in one of the magazines I had; by cutting off most the branches and growing a very tall stem, sea of green style. He was using the Aeroflo 60, but it’s the same concept.

3 Likes

If I had both of those the small one (nft) would be my veg area and then I’d pop them in the dwc & grow some trees ! Looking real good JoJo

pffftt…never.

Ok I didn’t see the guy take it apart can anyone tell me how to set up the hydro system so many hoses and pumps🤔

1 Like

Ok guys got it figured out. Who said Marines need pictures. This is the new set up its not finished yet but it’s getting there.

1 Like

I’m super excited too see what happens next

1 Like

@Usmcjojo Oh i forgot one:sleeping: ,brown slime prevention .keep root temps below 65f .add a beneficial microbs, keep o2 in the root zone up . don’t introduce soil to hydro , don’t use nute’s designed for soil in hydro .(as a general rule) .
Hammer .

@Hammer @yoshi @MacGyverStoner so could I slide by with this temp pay no attention to pH I just have tap water and lots of peroxide running through the system to try and clean it out also checking for leaks gonna let it run for a week then clean again

from what little I know of hydro it seems that temp would be fine… you just have to be under 70 to avoid mildew and such right??
My concern at this point would be rather or not your lights are running right now,…because if not, that temp may go up a couple points once it is under lights… but maybe not since you are using led’s

I’ve been sick so I’m sorry I haven’t chimed in here again, but dude, you got an INCREDIBLE deal here. Such a nice setup and it’s going to be so simple to use and get dialed in. I’m so jealous!

Your temps are good, anything under 70 is good, like @oak said. Drop pH, get your PPMs to where you like it, and sit back dude. So awesome!
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

2 Likes