Found a seed in my bag

So i found 1 seed in a bag i got so said ill give it a chace. How long will it be before the sex will show and whats the chance of it comeing to anything

2 Likes

Autoflowers or photo :rofl::rofl::rofl: they usually show when mature if it is female and treated right she will reward you well. On the other hand could be a male

3 Likes

Cannabis is usually sexually mature and will show at some point between 4 and 7 weeks. Some can take a few weeks longer.

She looks really wet. Let the soil dry out, then give her a couple ml of water per day. Increase watering volume proportionally as she grows.

Bag seed is prone to hermie, so keep an eye on it as it flowers.

It will be fine so long as it isn’t a male or a hermie.

5 Likes

I dont no what it is :joy: but just said id pot it and see might come to something second grow tryed a auto did not have success. So be looking round 7 weeks to no what sex

1 Like

germinated it in the litle pot why its looking wet drying off now

1 Like

Between 4 and 7 normally

3 Likes

Good Morning :blush:. It’s going to be great as long as it female. Happy Growing!! :blush::v:

3 Likes

Am i seeing preflower ?

2 Likes

Yes you are.
Congrats!

2 Likes

Never got this fair.

1 Like

You got a girl, so you just need to keep her going.

1 Like

Ok how long till she be in full flower

Preflowers indicate its ready to flower now.
Since you don’t know if its an autoflower or photoperiod you will just have to wait for it.
If its outside and photoperiod it will flower when the days get short enough.
If its inside under lights then make the lighting schedule 12/12.
If its a photo period that will start the flowering stage.
If its an autoflower it should start flowering now no matter the light schedule.

1 Like

Dont no what it is so been keeping her on 12/12 from day one she been in side but out on the sunny days

1 Like

How awesome is this!?! I found a seed in my last bag of Sunset Sherbert. I will see what it does on my next grow. I am hoping for some of your good fortune to rub off on me!
Thanks for the post @Jjj

1 Like

Iv put the least care in to this grow went 8 days with out water just for got all bout it🤣.
Hope yours works out well

1 Like

Then it will start flowering at this point.
Might be a week or two but you should see the tops showing pistils before long.
Keep up the pictures, we like to follow along.

1 Like

Will do jut hope i get to harvest this time

1 Like

Lol then don’t do this anymore

Nurture her to the finish line, you’ll be glad you did. She’ll love you back.

1 Like

7 day on How are we doing?

1 Like