Forum admin request

Is there like a signature option i am missing to go with my posts? I see this on other forums to list your items that stay the same or little change … Like location, grow info, environment, lighting conditions etc so we don’t have to enter this info every time as i know items like this may be a question responders have to answer my questions… I have my profile filled out

Just wondering if this is an option or been considered and denied?

2 Likes

Sorry misread and misunderstood that, yes we have a support ticket for things like that, thanks @Stomper you caught my mistake

We have a support ticket that can be copied and edited as the specifics that can cause issues change often. Things like ppm, ph, light distance, rh, etc.

1 Like

Hahahaha you guys are way off of what he’s actually asking… But I can see why there’s confusion.

He’s asking if there is an option to add a “signature” for each of our posts.

Meaning, every post I ever make would say something like this underneath of my actual post,

“Treez. East Coast. 600w HID lights. DWC. Good vibes :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

And that “signature” would be there always, for every post, allowing members to always know those things and be reminded with any post I make.

3 Likes

Let’s ask @ILGM_Support, they should know!

My man ktreeeezzze hit the nail on the head!

Because there are several environmental things that may affect the answer or help you offer and I want to be a lazy stoner and not enter that stuff everytime.

Pound it KT!

3 Likes

Although we at ILGM would like to have a signature option; It is not available on this software.

I may look into it in the future. (There might be a MOD at the software website but, this is down on the list of priorities.

Hope you can continue to enjoy the forum without one.

lw.ILGM Admin

3 Likes

how do I ask a question in the forum?

1 Like

Well; you just did haha.

Find ‘New Topic’ and click on it. Fill out the fields and try to put your post in the relevant category. Ask your question and if you know some folks you want to tag, that would be the time.

Thank you. I’m trying to find out who is the breeder of my Jack Herer auto seeds

@latewood Can an admin or someone please help delete my journal post. I’m an idiot and just learned about exif data. I don’t think there is any in my photo but I can’t be sure and just need the post deleted but it says I don’t have the authority to do so.

@CitrusCircus, Worry not. They have the geo data stripped before it posts to this site.

1 Like

Lol I feel like a dummy. Thank you.

It’s a valid concern. Luckily the admins of the site already have it taken care of.

2 Likes

When asking a specific question, is it best to find a related, existing topic and ask it there? As opposed to starting a new topic that probably already exists in some form.

1 Like

@pr It’s best to see if you can find the answer to your question. If you can’t find it then start a new thread. You’ll get more traction with a new thread than an old dead thread.

2 Likes

How can I protect my fem plants from my neighbors male plants?

The only way that I can think of would be to move your grow inside to be sure pollination won’t occur .