Forth plant, is she ready for harvest?

I’ll send a link to my grow journal, I think I took pictures. @Trizzoop

I guess I didn’t take pictures. How soon do you need to transplant again?
What I normally do is squeeze the container to break the root ball free from the sides.
Dump upside down with the stem between your middle finger and ring finger, use your free hand to remove your container. The root ball should remain intact. Place gently in to larger container, add medium (soil) to outer edges until full. Then thoroughly water in, until soil is settled. A pocket may get filled in, and you may need to add soil to make sure the root ball is covered. It’s okay to over water it’ll dry out. The main objective is to verify there are no air pockets.

I hope I’ve helped. I’ll be transplanting this Thursday and I would be more than happy to grab some pictures for you. I’m transplanting from 1 gallon plastic to 5 gallon fabric.

@Covertgrower that would be awesome if you can do that!ive checked on the plant this morning and it seems to be ok. She even has a lady friend!!!

How long does it take to show signs of stress after transplant?

Usually immediately afterwards. I’ll tag you on Thursday in my journal.

Here are pics from yesterday… Looking any closer???

2 Likes

I see some cloudy,amber, and some clear. Definitely getting closer!! Looking great! Man that’s definitely gonna be some :fire: I’d keep a close eye on it. Depends on what u want too. More cloudy is more energetic. More amber is couchlock. I do gotta say also that you have a very impressive plant. I aspire to grow like this.

1 Like

Here are pics of the harvest. We cut some main stalks off 10 days ago, then the rest today…

2 Likes

Great job! Congrats on your harvest!

1 Like