Forth plant, is she ready for harvest?

Hi all,

This is my forth plant and I am still having trouble figuring it if she is ready for harvest. This Tuesday was 9 weeks since switching the light to 12/12. Any help is much appreciated! Most pistils are orange/brown. Here are the pics:

10 Likes

Depends on how high you want to get. I can see plenty of clear and cloudy with amber here and there.

1 Like

That’s one pretty plant.

1 Like

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Id give her a bit longer. 2 weeks perhaps… let those buds fill out.

3 Likes

I am definitely tempted to let her go for a bit to see what she does! I’ve always been pressured to chop early, so I’m thinking a week or two won’t hurt!

3 Likes

Will keep sending daily pics

1 Like

At least 2 more weeks and you should have a final bulk phase
You got alot of light and the last bulk phase will be really good for you it’s hard for me to have patience at this point but it really shows on the scale waiting is worth it

2 Likes

Here are some pics from today. I stopped nutrients about two weeks ago.

12 Likes

She’s purrty! Nice job

2 Likes

Fantastic job. That is one beautiful plant ,I love it.

2 Likes

Beautiful plant :seedling: Great job

1 Like

Did you build your light? Looks :+1:

1 Like

Did you have any gnat issues from that tote?
Jw bc I had bad experience trying that

1 Like

Yes @ReconBravo, built the light from scratch with the help of @dbrn32, it’s been amazing!

2 Likes

No gnat issues at all @Trizzoop, and we’ve used the tote from the beginning. It could be because of the cold climate here?

The lighting guru !!! Hell yeah the light definitely kicks ass and shows in ur grow! Have a great day

2 Likes

Gorgeous plant!

2 Likes

@newbie_MN how much power does that light draw? And per haps you can give me a tutorial on how diy?
At those mars hydro lights any good? I have 2 ts1000’s and 2 viparspectra 1000w dimmable’s which are blurples. What the issue with the blurple lights. It seems to have done well with my plants in beginning stages?

1 Like

1 Like